Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let people know Carlos has nothing to cheer for any longer. Cause Those old ass Spurs arnt gonna win it all this year.....

Cowboys > Texans > ?

Mavs > Spurs > Rockets

Stars > ? > ?

Desperados > ? > ?

Rangers > Astros > ?

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Riced Out SRT said:
I just wanted to let people know Carlos has nothing to cheer for any longer. Cause Those old ass Spurs arnt gonna win it all this year.....

Cowboys > Texans > ?

Mavs > Spurs > Rockets

Stars > ? > ?

Desperados > ? > ?

Rangers > Astros > ?

Austin has a AFL team, fyi

·
Banned
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PopsCityPops said:
lol... i remember when someone made the MAVS > SPURS thread... then spurs whooped mavs ass...
And I remember the time when the Spurs and the Mavs had the same record.....Oh wait that is the present. Not the past....

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
Riced Out SRT said:
And I remember the time when the Spurs and the Mavs had the same record.....Oh wait that is the present. Not the past....
WTF are you doing up so early! Yeah Mavs own all.

·
Banned
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PopsCityPops said:
lol... i remember when someone made the MAVS > SPURS thread... then spurs whooped mavs ass...

I guess a "whoopin" in SA isnt the same as in Dallas. You mean they won the game.

Final Scores this year:
11/5 Mavs: 103 Spurs: 84
12/1 Mavs: 90 Spurs: 92
3/2 MAvs: 89 Spurs: 98
4/7 Final Game to see how standings will fall

As you can see pops the spurs have yet to "whoop the mavs. But the mavs have shown the can whoop the spurs. And to rub it in a little more the mavs have 7 more 10 plus point wins this season than the spurs......just food for thought.

·
Banned
3,359 Posts
Riced Out SRT said:
Your point? Same record, spurs #1 seed, mavs #4....

But it's no point really having this conversation again like last time. I mean it will be a season long thing, then mavs get swept and dallas fans start talking about how "THE BOYS ARE BACK". Good thing you guys have a bunch of professional league teams, that way when one of them chokes in the playoffs (or doesn't make it), you don't have to wait long for another season of crappy dallas sports.

·
Banned
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
darthcual said:
WTF are you doing up so early! Yeah Mavs own all.

Dude the faggot ass Garland PD Tagged one of my cars at my moms house saying it has sat in one place too long, so I have to go move it to a new spot. >LoL< gonna put it in the driveway for a week and then move it right back.

·
Banned
3,359 Posts
Riced Out SRT said:
I guess a "whoopin" in SA isnt the same as in Dallas. You mean they won the game.

Final Scores this year:
11/5 Mavs: 103 Spurs: 84
12/1 Mavs: 90 Spurs: 92
3/2 MAvs: 89 Spurs: 98
4/7 Final Game to see how standings will fall

As you can see pops the spurs have yet to "whoop the mavs. But the mavs have shown the can whoop the spurs. And to rub it in a little more the mavs have 7 more 10 plus point wins this season than the spurs......just food for thought.
LOL... Playoffs don't equal 10plus point wins... they are grind it out games. Spurs aren't a team that is going to go out and score 120 points... but we will hold a team that usually scores 120 to 80.

·
Banned
47,971 Posts
PopsCityPops said:

But it's no point really having this conversation again like last time. I mean it will be a season long thing, then mavs get swept and dallas fans start talking about how "THE BOYS ARE BACK". Good thing you guys have a bunch of professional league teams, that way when one of them chokes in the playoffs (or doesn't make it), you don't have to wait long for another season of crappy dallas sports.
Ownzoreenees !!!!

carlos nice

·
Banned
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PopsCityPops said:

Swept? Do you even watch Sports or are you another one of those bandwagoners? Yep that is it. Can you even name the starting line up?

Keep up old school. #1 seed right now just because of games played and won. Like you said season isnt over. Yea good thing we have alot of professional teams. Oh wait it is because people actually wanna come to Dallas other than to sell cars....>LoL< Carlos!

·
Banned
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PopsCityPops said:
LOL... Playoffs don't equal 10plus point wins... they are grind it out games. Spurs aren't a team that is going to go out and score 120 points... but we will hold a team that usually scores 120 to 80.

Hey I know you may not be the brightest.....you was talking about "whoopin" the mavs. The 10 point comment was to let you know they havent whooped shit. Please keep up with the simple topics. Thanks.

·
Banned
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kortERHorse_210 said:
and i remember the time when the mavs have actually won a championship...oh wait, nevermind...

carlos nice
That comment is like saying the Cowboys Suck because they have won 5 championships. Come on you fags are always throwing up the past like this and then when we are like we have 5 rings you bring up the "dont bring up the past crap as well.

New Season! New Ending! You have one team to cheer for so put all your marbles in one bag and hope for the best.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Well Stephenville's prof...err...uhhh...high school football team almost won state last year.....yea....what what what?!

·
Banned
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Half White Chick said:
Brandon, when have the Rangers been good?
You got that one wrong. The other were righton though.
Rangers Choke all the Time! The Astros waited till the Biggest Series of the Season. You get remembered alot more for that kinda choke!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts