Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried to PM you but your box is full!

I spoke with Nigel (Turbo666) last night when I was at his shop, he suggested I contact you for some pricing info. My car is having some knock :grimrippe and I am looking to rebuild the bottom end. What kind of pricing do you have on parts and what might you suggest I use?

Pistons
Rods
Bearings
Rings
anything else I will need, etc

i am looking to make sure the car is reliable in the future. Looking to maybe step up the power a little later in the future as well and I don't want to have to redo the motor again. Currently I am running a 50 trim with 750cc inj. and supporting mods as well. Possibly going to do cams at the same time too. But that is to be decded later. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Ian

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
I have a 2.6L at his shop right now with everything you need 3500 with the head I will do 5500. Will have all new sensors you just need an intake and turbo kit.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I have a 2.6L at his shop right now with everything you need 3500 with the head I will do 5500. Will have all new sensors you just need an intake and turbo kit.
You wont get what you are looking for cheaper then that. I bought the majority of my parts from Kevin and when you take into acount machining and what not you will make out with what ghost has.

Kevin does a great job on parts if thats the route you go.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Can you emphasize on "Everything I will need?"

Thanks![/QUOTE

It has all new sensors and is fully assembled with oild pan and filter. All you need is a head an intake manifold and turbo kit. I have a head that is still for sale as of right now I will sell the motor assembled for 5500 and then all you will need is an intake and turbo kit. It has crane 18 cam's and the cam gears dcr uses. motor and head have 5k on them I bought a zo6 so I decided to part the car out.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let me check some things with my wife and i will get back to you on that. I will definetly keep it in mind when talking to her!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts