Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I know there's a picture day coming up soon, but I've found a couple other spots that I think would work great for pictures too. These two spots would probably look even better at night.

The first spot is the parking garage that's connected (across 3rd Ave) to Macy's in Downtown Seattle. It's cool because you can go to the second from the top floor and take pictures with Puget Sound in the background (because there aren't wall, just chain fence). It's got that kind of low, industrial lighting that always makes a car look shiny too.

The second spot is Madrona Park on Lake Washington. It has an awesome parking lot, nice and long, that sits literally 5 feet above the lake, right on the water. I've been down there a couple times at night and you get a great view of Bellevue's skyline and the whole rest of the eastside lit up, not to mention the I-90 and 520 bridges. Just a really cool backdrop and tons of room to park lots of SRT's.

Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you all. I hope to buy a digital camera in the next 3 weeks or so and then get some good pics of the car. I think I'm gonna hit up the parking garage first.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts