·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
no. it wont.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
neonphenom3 said:
I wonder if the 04's will come in a coupe option?
Kind of doubt it considering there's not even a regular Neon coupe. Plus I think it would compete too closely with the Stratus.

-faast

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Dodge will build cars that will sell. Most folks would opt for a four-door vice two doors. Another concern is the insurance factor where four doors will bring a lower cost policy vice a two door coupe. However, I really don't believe that.

It same logic they used on a truck. Dodge stop building extended version in the Ram and soon the Dakota. Now you have regular cab and quad cab. However, the quad cab have been selling like hot cakes.

Did you shave the car length to remove the gap of the back doors?

·
Registered
289 Posts
they aren't even making that many more SRTs, they won't be changing anything when they're just about done with the car anyway
Limited production I thought

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice job! I found this engine more suitable for a coupe and wish the Neon makes a coupe, if not, do you think the turbo engine will find its way in the Stratus coupe?

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
looks good.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I like the whole 4 door thing. What makes it soo friggin cool to me is when you blow the doors off a supposedly fast sports car fanatic who thinks true sports cars have 2 doors. They kinda slump down in the seat with that look of "I cant believe I just lost to a 4 door" thats priceless :twisted: :snipersmile:

·
Registered
613 Posts
lifeisdeath said:
looks good.
Thank you.

Youdrivewhat said:
I like the whole 4 door thing. What makes it soo friggin cool to me is when you blow the doors off a supposedly fast sports car fanatic who thinks true sports cars have 2 doors. They kinda slump down in the seat with that look of "I cant believe I just lost to a 4 door" thats priceless
I agree, but coupes have their thing: Style! Miles and miles of style!

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
why was it hard to make?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
17 Participants
stonebender
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing