Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got my baby out of storage! oh it feels sooooo good to run through the gears again, she hugs me every time i get in, purrs like a kitten, but roars like a lion. much better than a 2wd v6 pickup with 150000 miles on it. made some changes, enjoy! sorry for some being blurry, it was kind of raining out so i had to be quick.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I like how its in storage for so long and you take it out while its raining lol. Looks good. Not digging the stripes though.

·
Banned
6,465 Posts
Nicest lookin blue srt4 on here I like different unlike every other srt4 .never seen that color of cuda stripes on a blue srt4 and like how you customized the mopar 3d tails . Always liked those. Keep up the cool job.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
oddly enough the color of the stripes gives it the retro look. looks good, props for being different

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
wasnt too big a fan of the tails, but i do like when people change it up abit and have their SRT the way they like and different from all us others. looks good!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
here is my inspiration

i ordered painted spoiler plugs from Nightshade on the forums here. they were really well done and work perfectly. a cheap alternative to getting a new trunk lid.

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
was wonderin if u could snap another side shot from a little bit further back..im debatin on the downdraft and this would help

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Thanks a lot for telling me who sells those plugs. How do you like them with the downdraft? This is exactly the route I've been thinking of going for a while.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts