Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, it works! and holy crap the car runs better...it pulls so damn hard it got me sent to jail! I went out to make sure it was turning on at the right boost, and well a cop "heard me" and pulled me over...and I got to spend 13hrs in Jail...so yes it works, but now I have to sell my car. Sucks ass, but if anyone needs some parts I will be selling some

the injection, my s2 wga, and my sts are sold. My intake can be bought, but it will prolly go fast since it is the Psi unit.

but yeh, works very well...felt as good if not better than the S2 car I drove...
but his car is a turd, and mine is a freak...

so to everyone thinking about buying alcohol/water injection, its freaking badass! just don't test it on the street if u live i a state where that can put u in jail...b/c well jail sucks, esp for a little white boy, that'll get you an automatic bitch status!

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only A Neon said:
If your serious bout jail and selling your car, that sucks man.
I wish I was kidding! It really breaks my heart, I love this car, but here in Lubbock, the COPS are watching and following all SRT4's...even though mine has no wing or emblems....I am outta luck and have to get a less fun car.

·
Registered
388 Posts
westtexbluesrt4 said:
I wish I was kidding! It really breaks my heart, I love this car, but here in Lubbock, the COPS are watching and following all SRT4's...even though mine has no wing or emblems....I am outta luck and have to get a less fun car.
Damn, so sorry bro!

I suggest you get a truck as a daily driver and a bike for when you need an acceleration sensation.

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Was it speed that got you arrested?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dude how fast was it?

Hey man i feel for yah...i got caught doing 110+ in a 50 zone (hey area was completely deserted...) but im lucky and just got a warning

Dont sell...just learn to drive slow :jester:

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
red, not enough benefit to speak of. He is talking about water injection, not spraying.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
glhs837 said:
Was it speed that got you arrested?
"exhibition of acceleration."

cop didn't see anything, heard "me"

I have little choice but to sell it. all of my parts are sold...so car is soon behind...SUX...but life goes on....once I get old Maybe I can have fun

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Damn, TX must be harsh as shit!!!!! My very first ticket (CA, 86) was for the same charge. Don't remember it being that bad, maybe a fine of $100?

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
glhs837 said:
Damn, TX must be harsh as shit!!!!! My very first ticket (CA, 86) was for the same charge. Don't remember it being that bad, maybe a fine of $100?
Its getting harsher by the day...Soon we will have to pay a breathing tax (per breath)...It is now considered the same thing as "Street Racing". It sucks.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
nov. 9 court for a 104 in a 60 bitch wouldnt show me the gun and i didnt feel like signing being in such a hurry i did, an um i have a witness following me on the trip in a mazda 6 gonna go wit a witness to court, thats awful how the fux can he get u for loud acc if he only heard didnt see..?

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JjkatxSRT4 said:
nov. 9 court for a 104 in a 60 bitch wouldnt show me the gun and i didnt feel like signing being in such a hurry i did, an um i have a witness following me on the trip in a mazda 6 gonna go wit a witness to court, thats awful how the fux can he get u for loud acc if he only heard didnt see..?
I know that even in your case, if u were here, you'd need an attorney...It doesn't matter here. Its Guilty until proven w/o a reasonable doubt that your innocent. Doesn't feel like the land of the free, but its as good as it gets this day in age.

·
Registered
895 Posts
what pressure did you have it come on at?

and does it work fine without the water solenoid.....<---this has me kinda worried.....

·
Registered
29 Posts
is there some major fine that is causing you to sell the car?

what about all the hondas with fart cans that sound like that are hauling ass but are going 25.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
TonyE said:
is there some major fine that is causing you to sell the car?

what about all the hondas with fart cans that sound like that are hauling ass but are going 25.
well bail was 750, attorney fees are gonna ba a bitch...And I am sick of being profiled and followed, being young and paying my own way through school...I really can't afford any more BS w/ the cops...and even if it is a BS charger, I still have to pay to get out of it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
does the attorney agree with the charge "exhibit of acceleration"?

did the cop say "i didnt see you but i know that it was you hauling ass"

i would say that there is no case. for all the cop knows, you could have been sitting and just revving the motor

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My attorney says its BS....the cop straight up told me he could hear me, but didn't see anything...and I know he couldn't have seen anything b/c of his location versus my location...

but yeh, My attorney agrees w/ you...I just have to wait it out now...see if the cop doesn't start lieing. (last ticket I fought w/o an attorney and well the cop lied in court, so I lost)

·
Registered
895 Posts
did you get pix of your set up?

beat the charges and drive slow as the law will allow..........

1 - 20 of 25 Posts