Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my car back after 2 months of not having it (stage 2 didn't come withall the parts), and still need the elbow by the pump and the tube connectors. If anyone knows who manufactures these two little things that probably cost 10.00, Please let me know. I heard Aquamist manufactured the parts for the ic sprayer, but it seems as if they dont have a website. Any help would be highly appreciated. Cooling mist please chime in. Thanks.

Chris

·
Registered
92 Posts
xthugxlivingx said:
I finally got my car back after 2 months of not having it (stage 2 didn't come withall the parts), and still need the elbow by the pump and the tube connectors. If anyone knows who manufactures these two little things that probably cost 10.00, Please let me know. I heard Aquamist manufactured the parts for the ic sprayer, but it seems as if they dont have a website. Any help would be highly appreciated. Cooling mist please chime in. Thanks.

Chris
Try here:

http://www.3sxperformance.com/alcoholinj.asp

It's where I got a replacement for my defective check valve.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx.....i think they have what i am looking for =) Thanx again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.