Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i blew a coolant hose last night......steam and antifreeze everywhere.... i pulled over before my car got too hot....but heres the kicker....i took it to my dodge dealer and they told me the hose is on backorder.......they have no idea when i will get my car back....and they said they have nothing that i can drive.....this is bullshit!!!!!

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
gone as in disappeared or broke?

·
Banned
3,595 Posts
Tell them it is your only car and that you will be more than happy to take a new Dodge Ram or Viper home. Or they can call Enterprise, Budget, or any other rental car place and rent you a car. Tell them you will Call the Corprate Office and explain them your situation. They will probably change their tone when you tell them that. Also are they a 5 star dealer ? and also is there anyother dealer in town, or near by? Ask them if they are on backorder how are they producing any 04 srt-4's ?

·
Premium Member
14,452 Posts
CALI SRT said:
Tell them it is your only car and that you will be more than happy to take a new Dodge Ram or Viper home. Or they can call Enterprise, Budget, or any other rental car place and rent you a car. Tell them you will Call the Corprate Office and explain them your situation. They will probably change their tone when you tell them that. Also are they a 5 star dealer ? and also is there anyother dealer in town, or near by? Ask them if they are on backorder how are they producing any 04 srt-4's ?
nicely put cali..

I would do that if I were you :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well....it broke.......and yes they are one of the only 5 star dealers around here.......and i will do that first thing in the morning....thanks alot....;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.