Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who wants to ride down to King of Prussia rest stop. I am coming from North Jersey and going down to edison tomeet up with my boy. Then we are heading down there. Ne one whowants toroll down with us post on this thread. Also if you are meetingat the rest stop post it up. Cause it is coming up this week and we have to get this set up.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
yo chris, will... u know im down, hahaha... ill be meeting up at the rest stop with sheed that morning, so ill be seeing you boys then!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Lancaster and York PAers who wanna caravan AIM me at AhkenatonRe, wouldnt mind getting a little cruise going on the way over, we'd be meeting at a location in lancaster area.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Penn Turnpike is Exit 6 off the NJ Turnpike, anyone want to meet up anywhere on the NJ Turnpike for the convoy to meet up at the PA Turnpike meetup for the convoy to the BBQ.

Hope that wasn't too confusing :lol:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Hey Smucky...im leaving Work at 630am....i know your right there in cadwell....and im coming out from parsippany....i take 80 then it puts me back on 280...then i go to the parkway...then i hit ill hit the parkway...hit me up with a pm or something to let me know where you want to meet...what time you want to leave and all that stuff....by the way....is king of prussa right off the NJ turnpike going into Pa turnpike....<<<i know that sounded down but i just want to be sure

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump ne one else . meand underground are meeting some where not to sure where yet. Ill meet up some where on the turnpike up north for others. i get on at 15 w.
Chris

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
King of Prussia is off the PA Turnpike
Me and Ken will be there bright and early...I'll probably be drivin slow since I'm still gonna be in sleep mode...LOL

·
Banned
1,782 Posts
what time do you guys think you're gonna roll through the lancaster area? if lsd and i dont make it down, maybe you could give one of us a call? ill pm vypurr my number

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I have no idea when. All I know is that we will be leaving King of Prussia by 8:00 at the absolute latest. So if you know how far you live from King of Prussia, you could figure it out. If not, I am coming from 19006 and that is 25 min (normally) from King of Prussia, so you could go to mapquest do directions from 19006 to you and take off 25-30 min!

·
Registered
691 Posts
hour and 1/2 to 2 hours from KOP to harrisburg depending how fast u drive..Just FYI

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Does anyone have 2 way radios they could bring?!?!

Also any Valentine 1's? That would be nice to have someone with one and a radio so they could warn us all. I dun want it to be like the VW Video before!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
WHO IS STILL GOING?!?!?!?

I am Going
1) Vypurr
2) jigga_x
3) kgmdawg84
4) UnderGround MM
5) Smucky69
6) NoLimits
7-9) Smucky69's Friends
10) [email protected]
11) blusrt-4
12) Prestige

I want to go, but must check first
1)
2)
3)

**Also, can someone talk to the PSI-FI Dudes and see if they would cruise? If I go, I want a ton of cars there...lol. I will talk to a few SRTs i know too!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
PM me if you decide u wanna go. we can meet u at a stop near lancaster.

If we leave here by 8, i assume we will be ther at like 9:00-9:30?

·
Registered
177 Posts
I say set the time you roll out from KOP rest area at 8 on the dot. I was thinking myself and spineshank could make the drive over to the Ephrata entrance of 76 and meet up with you guys there since driving all the way to KOP is like an hour and a half...if i knew exactly when you guys were leaving i could time it and we could just sit on the shoulder of 76 until the caravan comes through.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i have nextel with 2 way.. neone else...Is ne one coming from up north or Central Jersey so we can meet up.. It is so hot when a bunch of srts are crusin. and plus iknow how itis driveing alone....All the srts i know cant come... 1 might come with me if he feels like getting up. Underground hit me up....

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
lsdSRT4 said:
I say set the time you roll out from KOP rest area at 8 on the dot. I was thinking myself and spineshank could make the drive over to the Ephrata entrance of 76 and meet up with you guys there since driving all the way to KOP is like an hour and a half...if i knew exactly when you guys were leaving i could time it and we could just sit on the shoulder of 76 until the caravan comes through.
Gimme your cell and I will give you a call the minute we leave! I cant guarantee the time only because somebody may be late.

Smoger - Those 2 ways would be a big help, I am gonna try to get ahold of another pair.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts