Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well there's a dealer selling but he is selling for 21.999 and im really tempted to buy it :roll: he has my black one but it is 2 thousand more.

ahh what should i do :shock:

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
xither0ckxi said:
Well there's a dealer selling but he is selling for 21.999 and im really tempted to buy it :roll: he has my black one but it is 2 thousand more.

Fly or rent a car to S.florida

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
xither0ckxi said:

Where do you live?

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Re: srt4

xither0ckxi said:
i live in southern cali this car is in riverside. should i just wait it out?
Good things come to those who wait. And in your case, 2000 bucks and an SRT-4 :lol:

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
From the sounds of it, cali is a tough place right now. I've heard of 2G to 6G mark-ups on these bad boys. If you can hold out a bit longer, the market will have a lot more dealers to pick from and the prices will drop. If nobody buys them at their rediculous mark-up, the prices will have to drop.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
OK, just found some information within the Dodge website concerning pricing.

It was under their "web disclaimer" section:

All prices are based upon Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices ("MSRP") in U.S. dollars (unless otherwise indicated) and exclude taxes, title fees, options and destination charges, unless specifically included. Dealers are independent and are free to set their own prices.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
RaptorRed said:
OK, just found some information within the Dodge website concerning pricing.

It was under their "web disclaimer" section:

All prices are based upon Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices ("MSRP") in U.S. dollars (unless otherwise indicated) and exclude taxes, title fees, options and destination charges, unless specifically included. Dealers are independent and are free to set their own prices.

I hope that's not a surprise to you, that's one of the benefits of living in a market economy.

-faast

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Not a surprise at all, was just posting it for the others that might not know.... :D

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I say DONT BUY IT FOR 2 THOUSAND OVER YOU FOOL!

wait! be smart! save 2 grand. F the man! just give it more time, more dealers will get it and it will be very hard for them to charge that much with so many other dealer choices. we in ohio HAVE to wait... no choice...

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Originally posted by RUgoinup:
Good things come to those who wait.
I love that quote, everyone tells me that exact same thing!
Ya, upper states have to wait. You should wait a bit my friend, either that or try going some other neighboring place, maybe a dealer that's somewhere on the outskirts of a populated area? other state? Just think, you could spend that extra 2G's for personalizing it or a staged upgrade from Mopar! WOW! :shock:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
If you wait it out you'll save enough money to get your stage 2 upgrade.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Or just spend a couple hundred flying to Miami, and driving one back that is at MSRP !

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
My boss is hookin me up with the owner of the local Dodge dealership (they are family friends). I THINK I might be able to get invoice.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts