Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if it's hard to get in touch with him. I always see him post and never heard of any problems with getting orders from him but I've pm him several times about if my items have shipped or not and still haven't recieved a response. One of the items I bought last week. The other item I Paypal yesterday. thanks.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Well i bought a mapclamp from him and it was at my house in 2 days, so he is a pertty good guy i think.

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
If you look in hs forum you will prob see why. His grandfather just passed and his dad went in for surgury. Look under dasmotersports section there is a thread about it

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
Trust me he is a awsome guy i have ordered MANY things from him and i have them that week. But seems there was a double wammy on him in the last week so give it a day or two atleast. If you need any help hooking things up shoot vector a PM or shit i might be able to help.

·
Registered
44 Posts
im in the same boat hydro, i paypal'd him money for a mapclamp and havent heard back... but im glad i saw this thread. ill give it time

thanks
chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts