Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,649 Posts
I never knew until I logged in this morning. Thanks peeps
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,774 Posts
The elected designation is no longer active... you don't elect super mods. it happened once and it became a popularity contest.

uncommon said:
1badsrt-4 FTMFL


i never got to vote :flame:
 

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month
Joined
·
34,749 Posts
NIVO88T said:
The elected designation is no longer active... you don't elect super mods. it happened once and it became a popularity contest.

uncommon said:
1badsrt-4 FTMFL


i never got to vote :flame:

i hear ya, i was just messing with tim ... although, i never understood the difference between super mods, elected mods, technical discussion mods, etc. .... they all seem the same to me lol
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,649 Posts
The difference is instead of me being able to only control one section, I can now do them all
 

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month
Joined
·
34,749 Posts
1badsrt-4 said:
The difference is instead of me being able to only control one section, I can now do them all

what's the difference between elected mod & super mod?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,649 Posts
uncommon said:
1badsrt-4 said:
The difference is instead of me being able to only control one section, I can now do them all

what's the difference between elected mod & super mod?
Elected mods are now super mods. Just a name change my friend :thumbsup:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,649 Posts
NIVO88T said:
The elected designation is no longer active... you don't elect super mods. it happened once and it became a popularity contest.

And thanks Nivo Im sure you had something to do with me becoming a super mod :hi:
 

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month
Joined
·
34,749 Posts
1badsrt-4 said:
uncommon said:
1badsrt-4 said:
The difference is instead of me being able to only control one section, I can now do them all

what's the difference between elected mod & super mod?
Elected mods are now super mods. Just a name change my friend :thumbsup:


so dave must be a super mod now ... boy are you guys cool, i wish i was a super member - that would be sick
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,649 Posts
Masssilversrt4
Super Moderator



Scroll up about 5 posts :readclose
 

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month
Joined
·
34,749 Posts
1badsrt-4 said:
Masssilversrt4
Super Moderator



Scroll up about 5 posts :readclose

lulz ....

scrolling up > me

check out that nightshades thread btw, and let me know :thumbsup:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,774 Posts
Super mods control the forums just as admins do. with a little less control of forums like we have (to start forums, move forums, change forums etc). but they can ban, delete anything. section mods only control their sections and are powerless on other sections.

When I appoint people I usually think they are the best of the best and I have trust in them to control the forums correctly.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
40,227 Posts
I ain't shit...and I'm never going to be shit.

Thanks for making my shitty day worse.

















LOL
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top