Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this isnt in everyone's budget, but i'm offering this as a service, because i know there's people that want this(yes folks, regular neon owners browse the site too, lol), but dont have the ability to do it themselves...

Price: $5500 TOTAL Base Price

What you get:
Engine
Transmission
Engine Computer
Skim Key
Actual Igntion Key
Engine wiring
Underhood Wiring
Dash Wiring
Complete Body wiring
Instrumnet cluster
Axles
Shift Linkage
Shifter
Clutch, Brake, and Gas Pedal Assemblies
All clutch realted items(ie slave cylinder etc.)
All fuel System Evap Stuff and canister
All pipes (hot/coldside)
Intercooler
Complete Turbo assembly (never taken off the engine)
Intake manifold
Throttlebody
Power steering Pump
Ac Compressor
All A/c Lines
O2 Sensor Housing
Turbo Downpipe
Coolant Overflow Bottle
All fluids needed including oil, coolant, power steering fluid, transmission
fluid.
Any other parts required to complete the swap

Plus your choice of one of the following upgrades:
AEM Cold Air Intake
AGP Motor Mounts
Exhaust Depot Hardpipe Kit (requires purchase of aftermarket blowoff valve)
Crank Scraper
Prothane Suspension Bushing Kit

Optional Upgrades
- Complete Suspension swap/drop with Hotchkis Lowering Springs: $700
This gives you Monroe SensaTrac Struts with Hotchkis Lowering Springs. Includes 4wheel alignment.
- Complete Braking System Swap: $500
This changes your stock brakes over to the stock SRT braking system, regardless of if you have rear disc or rear drum.
- Complete Interior Swap: $700
This includes SRT Viper Seats, and Silver inner door handles
- Complete Brake swap with Front Big Brake Rotors: $1100
Same as Complete Braking System Swap, but also included is the Wilwood Front Big Brake Kit, your choice of red or black calipers, smooth or drilled/slotted rotors.
- Mopar State 2 Turbo Upgrade with Toys: $1600
Includes Stage 2 Computer, Stage 2 Wastegate Actuator, 3.0 Bar Map and Tip Sensors, Stage 2 Fuel Injectors. Toys includes Intercooler Sprayer, High-Octane Mode Switch, Dial-a-Boost Boost Controller

All sales are final and full payment for swap and any requested upgrades is due in full before service will be started. All prices are in USD and include all labor charges. Your speedometer will be slightly off because the SRT-4 has a larger tire diameter. We recommend getting the suspension swap and larger tires to correct this. Other options are available upon request. Please contact us prior to making your decision in the event of any questions regarding the process. All services rendered are contingent on the agreement to and signature on a contract that agrees to not hold SRT-4Store responsible for any product liability. The swap is from a wrecked car, and although the motor has been inspected and is in working order when installed. SRT-4Store makes no guarantee, expressed or implied of the life expectancy of the product.

·
Registered
13,260 Posts
thats a hell of a price. i am assuming used motor/trannys

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
SRT-4Store.com said:
- Complete Interior Swap: $700
This includes SRT Viper Seats, and Silver inner door handles
That's a really good price, what if I just wanted to replace my driver viper seat with a new one? How much would that run if possible? My bolster was deformed when leaning on it wiring up some aftermarket parts, and left the bracket uncovered which made a hole in it. Let me know if that's doable :thumbsup:.

·
Banned
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys!

yeah, used motor and tranny. They're tested before i ever get them, but if there's any concern, there's a tranny shop down the road that i trust that can inspect the tranny...

no, this wouldnt include the hood. it's rare to find a wrecked srt WITH a good hood...

·
Banned
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
first gens would be a lil more because thats not a direct bolt in like 2nd gens... I still have to research how that swap works, how many extra parts are required, etc.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Hell I just want a complete engine and tranny! How much for that?

·
Banned
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ill see what i can do for the both of you.

i dont usually sell just the motor/tranny because i dont markup the parts at all.

as for the exterior swap, i'll see what i can find for ya. i have srt front and rear on my sxt, and i love it

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm sure this sounds extremely annoying to you bro, but I'm interested and I have a lot of questions.

1. Where is this whole project located in? I live in NJ and it says PA near your name I'm just curious.

2. How many miles are on the motors on average I don't mean to sound like a prick but if the car has 60k miles I don't see the deal? (Again I am really interested, that was just to illustrate a point)

3. What does the interior upgrade consists of other than front and back seats and locks? If anything.

4. And I'm still interested in that exterior swap so if you find out lemme know :)

·
Banned
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the work is performed here in PA. usually the motors have less than 30k, closer to 15-20k. there's not much else on the inside to swap over besides the seats and door handles... you already get the srt cluster...

i'm still talkin to my guy about the body swap...

·
Banned
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yeah, he doesnt have any good body parts as 90% of the cars he gets are rollovers(you'de think the front or rear would be salvageable.....guess not)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts