Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well just finished breaking in the clutch 2 nites ago....gotta say ,..it feels great took it for a drive last nite ..and it runs real nice:thumbsup: .

definately great bang for the buck.

btw its the gravity with iron man 6 puck.

ONLY con i have is that it chatters on idle.

·
Registered
606 Posts
i have the same clutch, chatter is kinda funny tho cause people know somethings up with it...

the fucking thing bites so hard its great, this morning i was stuck in traffic, hopped in another lane and wot 1-2nd spinning second till like 50before getting out and back into it... i <3 this clutch

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mr_eh said:
i have the same clutch, chatter is kinda funny tho cause people know somethings up with it...

the fucking thing bites so hard its great, this morning i was stuck in traffic, hopped in another lane and wot 1-2nd spinning second till like 50before getting out and back into it... i <3 this clutch

yhea i like to cruise on 3rd gear on the way to work ...and sometimes i need to gun it real quick to switch lanes and this sucker bites on 3rd like its all good ...im very happy with it

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Awesome! I just got my car back today with this clutch! Deffinately bites HARD! I cant wait to break it in. Its like 500 miles of foreplay. Only problem i have, is that it vibrates when it starts to grab. That may also be because of my AGP dogbones, ipp coils, rev it up traction bars, and the rest of my stiff suspension. Car feels like its gonna fall apart at idle with the a/c on :jester:

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
killerSRT said:
Awesome! I just got my car back today with this clutch! Deffinately bites HARD! I cant wait to break it in. Its like 500 miles of foreplay. Only problem i have, is that it vibrates when it starts to grab. That may also be because of my AGP dogbones, ipp coils, rev it up traction bars, and the rest of my stiff suspension. Car feels like its gonna fall apart at idle with the a/c on :jester:

yhea i got dogbones , and the car sometimes shakes ...best thing to do is just put it in gear quick ...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts