Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hoping to get some info...

1. Anyone able to compare the performance of the FMIC sprayer vs the intake...or with both?

2. Also, any comments from people about hte fuel chiller?

3. Water and CO2 coming together leads to carbonic acid...not a good thing on metals. ANything that has to be done to get around this? or is it not a problem somehow?

Thanks
C

·
Registered
13 Posts
This is a dyno from my supercharged grand prix and it was about 95 degrees out and 85% if not more humidity here on the out skirts of Cleveland, Ohio.

DYNO

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't doubt it's performance value...just its $771 for evreything. Thats steep. If you go intake or FMIC sprayer the cost is around $550.

I'm wondering if there is a benefit to one or the other, and if the fuel chiller really has a big effect on things.

Also, the whole H2O + CO2 --> H2CO3, a nasty acid that will eat into metal. has anyone any long term experience with these things?

C

·
Registered
13 Posts
The old V8 guys back in the day use to use something called a "Cool Can" which was nothing more than some copper tubing wrapped around a coffee can that the fuel would run around in to cool the fuel, told timers will tell you that they saw a quater mile time decrease.

the CryO2 Fuel Bar is a more advance version of the "Cool Can" and has bigger gains.

·
Registered
17 Posts
DEI said:
The old V8 guys back in the day use to use something called a "Cool Can" which was nothing more than some copper tubing wrapped around a coffee can that the fuel would run around in to cool the fuel, told timers will tell you that they saw a quater mile time decrease.

the CryO2 Fuel Bar is a more advance version of the "Cool Can" and has bigger gains.
Wouldn't the O2 sensor pickup on the denser charge ,and shorten
the open time on the injector.with carb's you can shove more fuel in ,but with ecu's ? don't see the advantage.
I use your intercooler sprayer bar and like it,I feel it makes my factory intercooler more efficient.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts