Dodge SRT Forum banner

681 - 700 of 2505 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #682
Number 134 was registrated in UK and is now for sale in Germany.

Pkw-Inserat: Detailansicht

Hmm - i allready have a SRT, otherwise i'd buy her!!!!
Well, now that is interesting...

We have generally avoided adding vehicles lately unless we have a specific link or request to the owner, but seeing how this vehicle is likely the only commemorative edition in Europe, I figured I'd add it.

This was the best I can translate what was said...

This concerns originals a Doge SRT 4 with originals the plaque 134/200. The vehicle is in a very good condition, and in the trend color knows. The car was in England certified thus in Europe. The vehicle is accident free. Mistakes and intermediate sale reserve. One is perhaps possible. Fixed price with this Top price will the car with English the papers hand over it to have only to TÜV and OUTER ONE make then get it the German KFZ letter. Comparably are appropriate for vehicle far over 20000 euros!!!!
Obviously I don't speak German :rofl:

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Almost right - i hope this makes more sense:

Here we have an original Doge SRT-4 with original plate 134/200. The vehicle is in a very good condition, and in the trend color white. The car was in certified in England/Europe. The vehicle is accident free. Mistakes and intermediate sale reserve. Trade in is maybe possible. Fixed price. With this top price the car will be handed over with English registration papers. It only needs german TÜV (inspection) to get german licence plates. Comparable cars are far over 20000 euros worth!!!!

·
Registered
581 Posts
You'll need to have someone build you a set of floormats, which really shouldn't be too hard. Let me know if you want some pictures of the floor mats, I'll get mine out and take some shots for you and give you measurements and what not. :)

i would like some pics of the mats so i know what there sapoused to look like. i can get a regular set of factory floor mats and get them enbroidered with the commemorative stuff.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
i would like some pics of the mats so i know what there sapoused to look like. i can get a regular set of factory floor mats and get them enbroidered with the commemorative stuff.
yup, regular mats with srt-4 embriodered into them. let us know hoe it turns out.

i'm sure people would want other colors too....

·
Registered
396 Posts
I think its ok to post this on here since Modern is a supporting vendor.
Let me save you some trouble...

·
Registered
19,512 Posts
Aren't those caliber mats?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey guys!!
Just found that thread about the SRT-4 Commemorative Edition!!
I bought the #178 few months ago!! Car is back on the road!!
Unfortunatly they didn't repaint the blue strippes on the car!!
I live in Québec, Canada!!
I'll post pics soon!!
;)

·
Retired Member
11,452 Posts
you can find the mats on ebay stupid cheep. Some company is making them for like 30$. I think Jimmy at S&P tracked them down about a year ago.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
not sure if the count is still on or not but #78 is for sale at Derrick dodge in Edmonton Canada right now. Or at least was reported to be on dec 5 08

·
Registered
112 Posts

I'm the current owner of #57, purchased from smokinsrtboi. Carfax came up clean on it when I bought it and he failed to mention it was in a crash, on top of that there was no power steering fluid in the pump when I got it and now my pump and rack need to be replaced. Does anyone have any pictures from the original accident or any information on it? I know the bumper was cracked in several places during the accident because now its starting to re-crack because of the cheap job someone did fixing it, on top of that when I had the codes ran at autozone it says someone tried rolling back the miles. I want the low down on this car so if anybody with information would email or pm me I would really appreciate it.

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,227 Posts
I'm the current owner of #57, purchased from smokinsrtboi. Carfax came up clean on it when I bought it and he failed to mention it was in a crash, on top of that there was no power steering fluid in the pump when I got it and now my pump and rack need to be replaced. Does anyone have any pictures from the original accident or any information on it? I know the bumper was cracked in several places during the accident because now its starting to re-crack because of the cheap job someone did fixing it, on top of that when I had the codes ran at autozone it says someone tried rolling back the miles. I want the low down on this car so if anybody with information would email or pm me I would really appreciate it.
is smokinsrtboi helping you out at all? Did you contact him...

You might want to make a thread in the unhappy camper section.

·
Super Moderator
15,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #698
Well, from what I remember, the car was originally owned by DMGJ3, he purchased the car new. His girlfriend I believe also owned an SRT-4, and she was following him one day in he St Louis area and he drove off the edge of the road and down into a creek bed. I think it was like a 15 to 20 foot drop, he didn't just drop in mid air 20 feet or anything, but even so it was a big time SMACK on the rocky creek bed and the damage was significant enough that his insurance company totalled the car out. I was not surprised to see the car back out on the road because the damage (to the naked eye via pictures) didn't look all that bad, but it would not surprise me if the frame was bent on the car, among other things that are not apparent from photos.

Make sure you come back and give us updates, there are some very good vendors here who can help you get this car back to normal :)

·
Thuper Moderator
8,253 Posts
If carfax came up clean on this, they guarantee they will buy it back:hi:

CARFAX Buyback Guarantee Registration

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), 2011 Calendar Car
5,862 Posts
The #19 formerly owned by I8URV8 has been totalled. Dont' know what happened to it after that.

681 - 700 of 2505 Posts
About this Discussion
2.5K Replies
415 Participants
The_Arch
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing