Dodge SRT Forum banner
2601 - 2602 of 2602 Posts

· Registered
2004 SRT-4
306 Posts
Thank you sir ! I was told this car spent most of its life paired with a commemorative srt10 on a showroom floor and thats why its so clean.but the forums would probably know more about that then i do.

If i cant get 18k canadian “LOL” for the car, it will stay in the family until it gets rear-ended like the last 3 ive had, or my kid turns 16 😈.

Going retire it as a daily after summer when its fully built.
It does look super clean, but just to be sure you said 189,000km on it? (or ~117,000 miles roughly )

· Registered
3 Posts
It does look super clean, but just to be sure you said 189,000km on it? (or ~117,000 miles roughly )
Km ! Or about 112,000 miles. To the best of my understanding the last owner put the majority of the km on within in the last 5 years.

I would ask him, but he sold me the car with a undisclosed oil leak and let me head out on a 8hour drive with it. The car barely made it home and i had to replace the engine because of him. 2 inches of oil on the block and clean on the outside, he polished it up for the sale.

and yes that would be the direct previous owner of the car who was on srtforums as he told me he cane here for turbo help at onepoint.

2601 - 2602 of 2602 Posts