Dodge SRT Forum banner

2541 - 2551 of 2551 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
This has been discussed in this thread two months ago.
Sorry, I wasn't scrolling through 130 pages, I saw it and thought it was pretty cool.
was more about the 100k ask.

edit: one would think you would be encouraging posts around here, LOL.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Sorry, I wasn't scrolling through 130 pages, I saw it and thought it was pretty cool.

You don't know shadow. lol. Just ignore that, post away.

no one's paying 100k for a neon lol.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
15,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,545

No one is mad.

On the very first post 058/200 is listed with the link to the post about the expensive ebay auction 17 posts before yours.

In this thread people generally look at the 1st post to see if any of the cars are linked, then they post up either a response if it is, or a new post if it is n ot.

·
Registered
8 Posts
No one is mad.

On the very first post 058/200 is listed with the link to the post about the expensive ebay auction 17 posts before yours.

In this thread people generally look at the 1st post to see if any of the cars are linked, then they post up either a response if it is, or a new post if it is n ot.
Thank you RT. I realize that I am very immature and I apologize for acting like such a drama queen. In the future I'll try to use my limited reasoning abilities and pretend to be an adult. It's going to be difficult obviously given my track record but I'll do my best.

·
Premium Member
3,136 Posts
Back on topic. I have recently parted with CE #088, after 5 years and a rather amazing transformation. It is being transported at this time to a point up north. Hopefully the new owner will join up here, and post about it. I wish them the best of luck with it!

Reactions: 04itr

·
Super Moderator
15,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,549
Wow... sad to see you go, nemiro, hopefully you stick around on the thread, and that the car goes to a great buyer.

·
Premium Member
3,136 Posts
I'll still be around. My daily driver is an 05 swap car that I also converted to a 4 speed auto last year. The CE was converted back to a more stock form, with a stock driveline, save a Turbobay BWS, and basically a S2 setup. The 'big' engine from the build will be going into my Crossfire (yes!), and most of the other high end performance parts will be sold off.

Reactions: 04itr

·
Super Moderator
15,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,551
Nice! Take care of that Crossfire, I really believe that it and the SRT-10 pickup will someday be the next Hemi Cudas.

2541 - 2551 of 2551 Posts