Dodge SRT Forum banner

2501 - 2520 of 2551 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I met the owner of #79 today, one of the unaccounted for cars. It's very much alive and well and in very nice shape! It's one of the Canadian cars. From Alberta originally but in British Columbia now.

Reactions: SPCorBUST

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can also confirm that #60/200 is in Colorado Springs alive and without undercarriage damage. the Listed damage by the carfax was a cracked oil pan. i went with a friend to pick it up out of New Mexico in early April 2018. it is now under ownership in Colorado Springs and i know the owner was tossing the idea around of selling.

·
Premium Member
3,136 Posts
These forums are a great repository for information, but see a lot less use since the FB groups took over. If you are on FB, post up in the CE group, Log in to Facebook | Facebook

·
Registered
1 Posts
Saw 58 on FB....

"Testing waters on the lowest mileage srt4 on the planet. This car is in all original immaculate condition. It was owned by a famous musician by the name of James Henley who recently passed away. This is commemorative edition #58 and has 125 original miles. The title is clean with no accidents or stories. Car has extensive paperwork included with it along with the original window sticker. If you are looking for the holy grail srt4 here it is. NO SHOWINGS WITHOUT PROOF OF FUNDS AND ABSOLUTELY NO TEST DRIVES. Any serious buyers are welcome to message me for more photos and information. Thanks $120,000 obo"

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
yup... Will Ramos at it again...

·
Registered
11,982 Posts
Ok I like these cars a lot, but $120k for one? HELL NO.

·
Registered
11,982 Posts
maybe if it came with a trunk and passenger compartment full of 9mm ammo, it might be worth that price :D

·
Super Moderator
15,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,520 (Edited)
Hello all.

Updating the thread here, and just realized that for some reason, all the work I did color coordinating the numbers based on whether the car was owned by someone here, wrecked, missing, etc, is all gone. It shows all of the numbers in black now... really ticked off. Going to try and get it figured out tonite, got my work cut out for me I'm sure. Very aggravating when this type of shxt happens.

Update: Thankfully I had an HTML code version of the first post in this thread saved so i was able to update all of the existing colors. I save one in notepad because notepad is very generic and shows all the HTML coding without messing with it, and every line is one line that doesn't return unless you do a hard return. Microsoft word does a lot of weird stuff to a file like that, notepad just leaves it as is. The update was rather easy, but still annoying to have to go through and fix everything.

2501 - 2520 of 2551 Posts