Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading this forum for quite awhile now but just now registered. First off, I've already placed a down payment on my srt-4. I heard they're making the cars people ordered/have down payments on first, and then they'll start making cars just to ship to dealerships, so I'll get one of the first ones they produce. Second thing, the car will be here in early January as I'm told by my dealer and they even state it on dodge's website. Go there and read the "Vehicle Q & A", they had a chat about a month ago or so and they put op all of the question asked, about half way through they state that production will begin this month, if it already hasn't, and sales will be taken in January. Since I already have my order in, I should be getting it in January :D Just letting you all know what I know.

·
Registered
103 Posts
You are not able to take orders yet, you gave a downpayment to your dealer to make the order when they are able to. DC knows nothing about the money you gave to your dealer, on a side note though you are going to get it before a lot of people though because you are in Florida. Florida and Cali get them first.

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well that's what I meant, the order hasn't gone through YET. But it is an order, I meant I placed it, can't wait til it does go in though, made sure my dealer would call me as soon as he knew it went through. But thanks for the info about how Florida and Cali are getting them first, didn't know that at all, I hope it's true :D

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My dealer only needed $200 for a deposit, just to make sure that I will have an order in place, about a week or so before it gets down here I'll go down and figure out financing and all of that. But the $200 was just to secure an order. And the only options available with the srt-4 are side airbags and a sunroof, I didn't get either, and I got it in yellow. And I signed an order form with the car being at $19,995, so that way if dodge decides to jack up the price before they ship them, I'm already locked in at paying $19,995 since I signed the form, in the end with taxes, new title and all of that, it was about $21,000.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
if the dealer told you they are coming with an optional sunroof he is lying to you. the only option available for this model year is the side airbags, and then you get the degraded seats. they will probably offer a sunroof for next year.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yeah I was just about to say that but you beat me to it, I wish they were offering a sunroof, mine will be missed :( but the power will be enjoyed much more than the sunroof is missed :twisted:

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmmm, oh well, I wouldn't have gotten a sunroof anyway considering I live in Florida and you can sue it for about 2 days of the year anyway :roll: But I'll let you guys know as soon as I get any info at all from my dealer about when it gets here and when it does I'll be takin a million pictures :mrgreen:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
12 Participants
drizze99
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing