Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up New England :hi:

Just wanted to let you know of another meet coming up. It's being hosted by 3g'ers, but just like last time they have invited us to come and show them up :rofl: Those of you that know Jason(KRYZ1), he just had a custom turbo kit put in his 3g and is looking forward to showing it off.

The meet is going September 25th down in Colt State Park. We are planning on meeting there around 11 so that we can secure the usual best spot in the place. We will be bringing grill's, etc so that we can have a nice BBQ. After Colt we will be heading over to Dave and Busters which is a usual spot for us. Let me know in the thread or through PM if you are interested in going and I will add you to the running list. Also any food/drinks that you might want to bring :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
IbJoEc said:
If someone wants to come down and pick me up... :(

I am sure that that can be arranged...You live right near Dedham right? I am sure we could get someone to pick you up. What's wrong with your ride?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,725 Posts
Nivo and I might be up for this but there is a test session at NED that day and Sunday so it will depend on if we go to the track or not, weather permitting!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,486 Posts
Mase said:
I am sure that that can be arranged...You live right near Dedham right? I am sure we could get someone to pick you up. What's wrong with your ride?
It's back in Westwood... I'm at school in CT.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,333 Posts
Can't make it either :crying: We'll be down at the Monster Mile (Dover International Speedway) for the MBNA America 400 NASCAR race.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SRTGURL said:
Nivo and I might be up for this but there is a test session at NED that day and Sunday so it will depend on if we go to the track or not, weather permitting!
Shweet :thumbsup: Just let me know if you guys will make it so we can plan the food accordingly
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ptc01 said:
Can't make it either :crying: We'll be down at the Monster Mile (Dover International Speedway) for the MBNA America 400 NASCAR race.

Damn that sounds like fun too!!! :tongue:
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top