Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried colder plugs with more boost? I know it's an old trick but it worked on my VR-4. Also has anyone had any luck with Iridium Plugs? My buddy runs Bottlefed racing and he swears by them with the bottle. Very expensive so I would like some more info before dropping the close to $50.

·
Premium Member
1,154 Posts
ok the geek in me is demanding to know the theory behind this but i think its beyond my knowledge of ignition. anyone wanna explain?

·
Registered
4,113 Posts
ok doing some research on the NGK plugs. I called NGK.

they had to cross reference the stock PT cruiser 2.4 plug

champion part# RE14MCC5 Champion

in doing so they found a standard NGK plug

part# LZTR4A-11

2 ranges colder

LZTR6A-11

well its a start :oops:

·
Registered
2 Posts
slow4dr said:
Has anyone tried colder plugs with more boost? I know it's an old trick but it worked on my VR-4. Also has anyone had any luck with Iridium Plugs? My buddy runs Bottlefed racing and he swears by them with the bottle. Very expensive so I would like some more info before dropping the close to $50.
fuck man why didnt you just fucking search this question just got asked AGAIN like yesterday if you had searched when you asked this you would have had the answer.

sheesh!

·
Registered
20,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
soon2b10secsrt said:
slow4dr said:
fuck man why didnt you just fucking search this question just got asked AGAIN like yesterday if you had searched when you asked this you would have had the answer.

sheesh!

:rofl: Man I can't even believe I found this. It wasn't even in my list of subscribed threads it was so old. I saw it in a search I was doing for something completely unrelated.

So anyway, how the fuck did you find an almost 4 year old thread?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
10 Participants
slow4dr
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing