Dodge SRT Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
edit: 5/28/08 bump... since my car couldn't be at the M-day meet here in NY, this is what it looks like for those who dnt know lol..

edit: day time pics on post 41 if ya don't wanna read through.. and post 77 has 2 pics of the badge

sup people.. well, it's finaly done (almost) just got back from my 9 day vacation, if you can call it that.. repainted and customise a few things on the old srt.. I took it to my cousins shop in CT.. he does great work and he's in a wheele chair at that.. many pics, many more to come.. this is the make over part.. when the sun is out, i'll take some day shots but first i'll teas ya wit this.. hope ya like.. and all criticism is welcomed.. enjoy

well we all know what they look like

here's some of the damage.. some occured in an acident, pass side the rest while parked door and rear 1/4
pass side

drive side

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
on with the show..

pass side fender

ah, uni spoter.. saved many hours.. on the door from hell n drive rear 1/4

the main man. my cousin peewee

hello mr antenna

bye bye mr antenna

all whole were welded n boundo

and yes, i actualy helped.. i was grinding n sanding everything too..

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
now the main pain in the ass.. bye bye big ass wing.. hello avs with extras.. hehe

$35 glue (fiberglass to metal glue) for a few ounces

let it cure over night

the modling began

hmm.. thats a nice gap between the end of the 1/4 panel and avs wing.. lets make something..

spraying some door jams..

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
day pics to come.. n not even finished.. my chin lip spoiler was destroyed a while back.. cousins gonna fix it n match paint it.. we gonna do something with the wheeles too.. i just put on toyo proxy 4's so i'll havem on for a while till i get some nice rims.. engine bay wasn't painted yet but will be done.. damn thing was so dirty.. lol.. and yes it will also be sanded n buffed to get ride of all dirt specs while clearing.. thanks to my cousin peewee who loves cars and loves to race.. he has a 10 mustang he drives.. he uses a stick to hit the gas.. thanks to eddie who did most of the spraying and nandito who helped take everything apart n with body work.. more to come..

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh yeah.. any body that wants a paint job or any lil work done, let me know.. an complete over-all usualy starts around 3500 ( my cousins fair with prices) plus paint.. he can do ghosting n graphics as well.. also has a guy who is nasty with an airbrush.. when i go back we gonna do a lil ghosting on it, i wont let the cat out the bag on that one yet though..

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
albone said:
WOW that is really nice. Please post some pics during the day!
thanks.. soon.. when we finished putting it all back together, it was late.. n i work 10 hour shifts n it was raining this morning so i couldn't do it.. friday's supposse to be sunny.. so i'mma try n get up early n take some shots..

twopointfour said:
more shots of the wing section painted please.! looks great
thanks.. yeah, the damn thing looks so natural, when i parked on my block. my boys thought i bought a new car..

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month
34,749 Posts
cokey said:
uncommon said:
you said you ARE going to the LI memorial day meet, right? i wanna see this thing, looks really nice dude, good work :thumbsup:

yeah i might go.. lol.. i use to be one of the main guys but been out of the loop for a while.. see ya there..

oh yeah, i forgot, you said you won't go near me... bc i might have STD's :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

for real though, i'll be there for sure, i'll see ya there

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
damn cokey nice work on that. glad to see that you helped out too haha j/k

is that black or a dark grey? i can't really tell in the pic it's too dark. nice to see her in perfect condition again, and that trunk is hot!

1 - 20 of 127 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.