Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
32,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The last set sold real well and now I want to do a second batch. But I want to see what everyone would like to see as far as getting an image cut into the back of the shield or word(s). For those of you that have not seen them here is a pic of the last ones. Let me know what you guys want to see, thanks.

LIST:
Stage 1, 2 and 3 scripts
11 sec club

Attachments

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
How about Stage 1,2,3 scripts. Or even scripts saying what turbo you have (or wish you have :lol:) like GT-35R etc. Maybe even have some that say PTP on them.

·
Banned
32,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Overcome said:
How about Stage 1,2,3 scripts. Or even scripts saying what turbo you have (or wish you have :lol:) like GT-35R etc. Maybe even have some that say PTP on them.
I like the staged scripts. I can not go out into to many designs due to expence of getting them done in 2 here and 3 there. They need to be big runs of at least 20 to 25 per cut and then move on to the next "design".

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
sell it to everybody i dont care i just want one.....do i get a trade on the srt-4 one j/k lol

·
Banned
32,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dansrt4 said:
sell it to everybody i dont care i just want one.....do i get a trade on the srt-4 one j/k lol
I will buy it back. Those are going to be a hot item since only 50 were ever made.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
i want a silver one damnit!! haha stage 1 if you make it, if not, something in silver! lol

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Ideas:

"PT Performance"
"PTP"
"Scapegoat"
Dodge ram head.
charging ram
"SLOW"

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
ptperformance said:
I will buy it back. Those are going to be a hot item since only 50 were ever made.
Oh snap ill keep both then and keep as a collector item

·
Registered
561 Posts
I WOULD LOVE A BLACK ONE PTP.. even if it says SRT-4 plz, are there any left?

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
i would like one of the srt-4 ones as well, are there any left? and for the new ones here are some ideas... (tuned) (50 trim) (stage 1, 2 or 3) (turbo)(boosted) (performance)....but like i stated i would like one of the srt-4 ones, if there are any left..how much and what colors? thanks

·
Registered
198 Posts
PTP I think. Everything else on my car is, so why not that? I'd be proud to have that under my hood

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I want one that says "balls"

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
My one good idea. I can now die in piece. :lol:

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
updated idea concerning the balls idea.