Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to get my son's 05 acr started,I get these codes. 0032..0038...0517...0073..0633....it's a stage 2 Mopar pcm.i have no spark or no injector fire...we have replaced both can and crank sensor..the red light is off so security is off..I have both prime pump and pressure cranking it.. the tach does move when you crank it.im am totally frustrated with it.Could the pcm be bad?.thank you for any help

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am trying to get my son's 05 acr started,I get these codes. 0032..0038...0517...0073..0633....it's a stage 2 Mopar pcm.i have no spark or no injector fire...we have replaced both can and crank sensor..the red light is off so security is off..I have both prime pump and pressure cranking it.. the tach does move when you crank it.im am totally frustrated with it.Could the pcm be bad?.thank you for any help
P0633 has to do with the Skim. The key, skim module and PCM all have to match or be from the same car to work from my understanding.

·
Premium Member
4,480 Posts
p0032- o2 sensor 1/1 heater circuit high
p0038- o2 sensor 1/2 heater circuit high
p0633- skim key not programmed in pcm
p0517- battery temp sensor high
p0073 ambient temp sensor high

·
Registered
3 Posts
Your best bet might be to speak with an automotive locksmith. If you're lucky you can find a mobile one that can come out to your car and fix the skim issues. I don't see those other codes causing a no start issue.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
P0633 has to do with the Skim. The key, skim module and PCM all have to match or be from the same car to work from my understanding.
They all match,it's a stage 2 pcm..the security light is out..I have no clue where to go at this point

Your best bet might be to speak with an automotive locksmith. If you're lucky you can find a mobile one that can come out to your car and fix the skim issues. I don't see those other codes causing a no start issue.
It has voltage to the coil and injectors when cranking but no spark and not injector pulse.the security light is off. I think it's a bad pcm

·
Registered
337 Posts
Yep, skim, pcm, key. If mobile locksmith can’t help the dealer can program. Then check connectors and backprobe the connectors for voltage and resistance. They’re all 5 volts or less. 0.1 volt can cause problems.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts