Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed my stage 1 ecu and now I am throwing a 0135 code, never did before the ecu...how do I stop it, searched around, couldnt find anything...thanks

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
That code means: P0135 - o2 sensor 1/1 heater performance, it seems to me (since we have 2 o2 sensors) that the upstream sensor probably has a bad ground wire, i would unplug it (have you ever seen the blue wire laying on the exhaust manifold area? probably the wire got burned out and therefore throwing that code, try checking that blue wire or the harness itself. Let us know how it turns out, later...

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im putting my exhaust on Friday so I will take a look at it then, but why would it start throwing the code after installing stage 1? Anybody else have any opinions? I reset the computer and it didnt come on for the rest of my drive home but this morning after about 2 minutes after start up it came back on again.

·
Registered
502 Posts
1fastSRT said:
no, im running the stock t-stat...why do you ask?
Some times when people have colder T-stat's the engine doesnt warm up quick enough, which doesnt heat up the 1st 02 sensor fast enough and will trip a check engine light.
Now that I think about it, the code I was thinking about is p0133 - sensor 1/1 slow responce.
Yours is 1/1 heater performance, so maybe you sensor is on its way to going bad, not performing like it should? Or like NeoSRT4 said, maybe its a wire problem?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.