Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
that suk's........

I was DEF. lookin foward to seein you two tomorrow.......how tough is a clutch change on these cars ?_______5TOEZ_______

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
somebody is going to be up all night!

·
Premium Member
9,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DaZone said:
somebody is going to be up all night!
most of tonight is chillin' with Kotu100 and blinky.

ate pizza now dunkin donuts!

uh, i should really get back to doing the clutch but we are takin mad pics. tranny is getting cleaned since it was full of clutch debris. not too bad of a job with the lift :)

·
Premium Member
9,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
heat said:
again? what happened to the first one aftermarket one?
the spec 3i was having problems disengaging fully. Spec took care of the issue and sent us a new Spec Stage 3F (less break in time, holds more, better shifting qualities). we will have pics tomorrow of the tranny out, the clutch mounted, etc...

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
coo. hope everything goes well.

·
Premium Member
6,333 Posts
SRTGURL said:
Nivo just dropped the tranny!
OMG ...hope he didn't break it :lol: j/k Now I know why you guy's weren't there. We missed you. A good time was had by all, but the rain did come late afternoon shutting the track down for the day. I did a quick summary under the MOPARS At The Valley post. Hope to see all next week and we will be ready. :clap:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
NIVO88T said:
did I mention doing the master cylinder blows, but look on the bright side, I got alot done on the bottom end side of things :) have to finish putting the trans together.

Why did you mess with the master cylinder?

Steve B.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.