Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( Who knows the date that the srt-4 will be In cleveland.cause my sales guy told me tehy just went to that training thing or what ever u call it.about 2 weeks ago.I had my order since early Jan.any body got info?weather has not even been that good over here still kinda cold(not bad for the intercooler)but cant really drive around with the windows down and relax.so i still dont mind getting an 2003 srt.but does any one when it will arrive days weeks or asj=king any thing helps cause im getting so fucking tired of waiting every else is having fun with theres but little ol me is still freakin waiting.dealer called spitzer got a couple but i dont feel like paying a 1,000.00 over fuck that.any thing helps thanks I wanna put some dam pics of my platinum baby. :cry:

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
After checking with the airlines, you can fly to Tampa from Cleveland for $203 almost anytime from May 10th to the end of July. We've had numerous people come down here to get them, and the return trip is great for break-in.

·
Registered
12 Posts
in my area of north east ohio <youngstown> the dealers said they wont get any srt4's until they have training on may 9th. then they said they will have them in stock. depending on where you are in cleveland, ytown could be as close as 45 min or as far as 1.5 hrs.

later

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.