Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
are those the amber colored titanium bulbs and the amber colored bulbs for the side markers?

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Looks great man. This and window tint will be the first changes I make. Would you mind giving me a link to where you bought those pieces?

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Yeah, a link would be appreciated. I like those side markers and I'd like to get rid of the cross eyes.

·
Premium Member
6,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey were did you order or get those clear side markers, just the lense
and what size bulb is it, and if you know what size the front blinker
bulbs are that would help also thanks.

·
Vendor
6,407 Posts
There are no taillights that will fit our SRT-4's or any 03+ Neons at this time. There are 00-02 designs, but no 03+'s taillights.

MP will have clear third brake lights for the 00-03 + Neons soon, but nothing available for taillights for the 03's+ yet.

Also- we at MP do usually keep the titanium bulbs as pictured above and the clear corner lenses in stock. Please feel free to call on us if you have any questions or would like to order. We ship daily by Fedex !

·
Registered
484 Posts
ayat108 said:
what about the altezza style rears? am i the only one that likes altezza style rears? looks like they'll still fit our 4's...
yes...No offense, but I think you are the only one that likes them.

Please dont rice out your srt-4, it gives everyone else a bad name. :evil:

·
Registered
864 Posts
It still looks amber around the turns? Is there an amber reflector or is the entire bulb not painted? Do you have titanium style bulbs in the corners?

JC

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
the tail lights are bland, but altezzas are just going to fag it up.

try a viper tail light conversion. :wink: :twisted:

·
Registered
13,378 Posts
so..in r e a l i t y. there are no other options...it's not on my 10 20 list of changes, but if i had a choice betw the stock rears & the aftermarket crap in the mags, i'm going mags

·
Registered
8,025 Posts
how do i get at my corner lights? my clear corners from modern will be here today or tomorrow and i quick looked @ my car this morning and don't know how i'm gonna get them off and install the new ones:confused: Also...what color are the stock corner bulbs, and what color bulbs (if they come w/ any) do the clear corners come with?

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
mysrt4ownsyou said:
how do i get at my corner lights? my clear corners from modern will be here today or tomorrow and i quick looked @ my car this morning and don't know how i'm gonna get them off and install the new ones:confused: Also...what color are the stock corner bulbs, and what color bulbs (if they come w/ any) do the clear corners come with?
look underneath the car where they are and you'll see how...put it up on ramps if your big, I'm only 5'6 140 pounds and its an extremely tight fit for me

·
Registered
8,025 Posts
dymondboy2f said:
look underneath the car where they are and you'll see how...put it up on ramps if your big, I'm only 5'6 140 pounds and its an extremely tight fit for me
I'm 5'8 so i'll just put it up on the lift in my garage:D also...the titanium bulbs....can i get them anywhere? i mean today i got them from modern they just came....but i already have the all red apc bulbs....so i was thinking of getting the titanium ones in red so that they still look chrome but yet light up red....can i just order them from any auto parts place?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Okay I don;t know if I am going to get flamed for this or not, but do ANY of these message Boards ACTUALLY have Moderators assigned to them or what??? I like these boards a lot but they are getting SUPER cluttered up with worthles crap OR with posts that belong in different sections all together.. Like this post for instance.. It is a Good post, but why hasn;t it been moved over to the visual modifications board???

I realize that I am bitching about something that I get for free, but the point is I am sure there would be more then a handful of people that would be HAPPY to be made moderators.. I am only saying this because I have seen some REALLY good Message boards ROYALLY f'd up..

whatever my 2 pennies

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
18 Participants
Stealth
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing