Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i NEED 2 clear corner markers. I have got all white lights, besides those and cant fine them anywhere

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
EBAY DOUCHE BAG!!!!!!! Thats where I got mine.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Do u have orange ones? I'll trade my clears for them.
Do this and save some money. Hell I could give you my orange ones to trade this guy, but you probably know him as y'all are from the same state. Just sayin, they are in my trunk if you want them.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do u have orange ones? I'll trade my clears for them.
Ya if you wanna trade them, Im definitely down. I do have the orange one's. I don't know if you saw before but i think I have a garage we cold use to do stuff... We should try to figure out a day that will be good for you to meet up... let me know, the sooner the better for me just because i'm anxious to get all of my stuff on...

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I never denied being lazy... lol... No I don't really like eBay because stuff I've bought in the past either is cheap or doesn't fit, so I try to stay away from them... But did you ever see my badge? And ya me and morphius are gonna try to meet up when i get home so he can help me with some stuff. he only lives about 15 minutes away from me.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
My gf is leaving in the beginning of January so all I'll be doing is work Monday-Friday and playing world of warcraft so anytime is fine especially if we have a garage to work in. I have some basics tools too. I bought clear corners only cuz they were cheaper and easier to find then orange ones but I'll be smoking em anyways so I don't care what color they are.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My gf is leaving in the beginning of January so all I'll be doing is work Monday-Friday and playing world of warcraft so anytime is fine especially if we have a garage to work in. I have some basics tools too. I bought clear corners only cuz they were cheaper and easier to find then orange ones but I'll be smoking em anyways so I don't care what color they are.
Ya my uncle has a garage is Randolph, and Ive got pretty much every tool you can imagine, just because i was a mechanic and have quite a tool collection. And like I said, Id like to do all of my lights the first day or 2 I'm home, so we can change corners right away.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Works for me, I'm stacking up alot of parts to put on, by the time your here I should have:
coilovers
black housing headlights
spark plugs
fuel pump rewire
hid's
foglights
air intake
subwoofer and amp
fuel pressure gauge
maybe a set of 18's (but i'm not stressing those till spring anyways)
I gotta switch out my injectors to get mine cleaned.

I'm sure there is more. I need to figure out my fuel issue maybe your mechanic skills can come into play there cuz I know not a single thing about fuel I've been reading alot of stuff though.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sounds good man, we should have a good couple of days. I wish I had the money for CO's, but i need other stuff more, like TBE, DSP, and wideband. theres so much i wanna get. But hopefully once Im in school i can really start building. Anyways, what problems are you having with your fuel? I may be able to help

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I'm not getting enough fuel for some reason, I haven't checked the fuel pressure yet but the kid I bought it off of said it had a bad pump and he replaced it with a 255 (not sure if he did though). I don't know if your aware of how the stage 3 fuel system works but it runs around 58psi until you hit boost then it is supposed to jump up to 75psi there is a regulator on the fuel rail that controls this. But when I'm boosting i'm running very lean for a stage 3 most people are telling me sounds like a fuel pump. Now another thing could be something to do with the fuel rail regulator. Or could be the injectors. If it is the fuel rail I will just get an aftermarket one and get a returnline with does the same thing as stage 3. But I wanna make sure its not something else before I go spend $500.

ps you should take that money in your avatar and hook both of our cars up lol.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
honestly i don't know anything about the stage 3 or the fuel control... sorry. and i wish i had that money. that was money in Iraq that we handed out to local nationals to help build "THEIR" economy... go figure...

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Morphius, I aslo forgot to ask you, do you have a boost leak tester? I know Im gonna be leaking so if you dont have one, I'll buy one

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok cool, because that will be the second thing i need to do. 1st is install my sick head lights and tail lights...I know i had some leaks before i left her 3 years ago, now its gotta be bad

1 - 16 of 16 Posts