Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i just called the track and asked about class types and what not to make sure i wont look like a turd out there. i was asked 'is your car a chrysler?' yep, sure is! 'then theyll have a class for you.'

w00t!! w00t!! :clap: w00t!! w00t!! :clap: w00t!! w00t!! :clap: w00t!! w00t!! :clap: w00t!! w00t!!

w00t!! w00t!! :clap: w00t!! w00t!! :clap: w00t!! w00t!! :clap: w00t!! w00t!!

w00t!! w00t!! :clap: w00t!! w00t!! :clap: w00t!! w00t!! :clap: w00t!! w00t!! :clap: w00t!! w00t!!

w00t!! w00t!! :clap: w00t!! w00t!! :clap: w00t!! w00t!! :clap: w00t!! w00t!!

car + driver = 30 bux
adult spectator = 10 bux
child 6-12 spectator = 5 bux
under 6 = free

of course other than myself there will be more exciting (yeah.. right) and much more powerful chryslers out there. hope to see a few of you guys and gals come along.

gates are at 8am, i forgot to ask what time the racing starts. somewhere between 9 and 10 i presume.

j.r.:king:

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i mentioned that i run really low 13s and russel told me it would probably be 'pro' or 'sportsman'
if you want to run, i suggest you show up. its gonna be a blast competing for the first time.

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
at this point i dont rule anything out.

·
Registered
471 Posts
D'oh totaly missed this post. I was just using my Subscribed Threads page to see if there was any new news. Should have headed to the NW portion directly.

I will see you folks on Monday. I don't want to miss JR killing the field.

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
YEAH, BUDDY!!!
heheh. my friend who made the video will be out again also. so if anyone wants a shot at superstardom... heheh.
perhaps a lil team srt-4 type of action.

·
Banned
341 Posts
JR what time does it start? I am off sunday night and monday night so I will be there. I will bring the DR. I will also be running!!!! Lets see what kind of driving we all can do lets get a big turnout. I will give you a call today JR to get more info. Later

·
Registered
576 Posts
i will come J.R. is it all good if i spend the night sunday night???? hey nathan another run for me ehh hehe sweet !!

·
Registered
474 Posts
JRsRoxxyGerlie said:
CHRIS! You better come! Please don't leave me alone.... YOU WILL BE THERE! NO EXCUSES! You owe me! I'll take this instead of the free lunch!

Michelle
we talkd, you know my esxcuse is exceptable. Don't wory, you stil gte lunch.

·
Registered
874 Posts
SILVER-ES said:
we talkd, you know my esxcuse is exceptable. Don't wory, you stil gte lunch.
Okay, Drunk Ass! I posted that before we talked! Duh! BUT, I am happy for you and I hope you have fun but, it is still UNACCEPTABLE that you're not going because of the reasons that you and I talked about! SO, thanks a lot! My lunch better be extra good now, you owe me twice!

Michelle

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Brian and I may go out there tomorrow. Sounds like fun!

And yeah, sounds to me like I got left out of another party. Whatever Chris . . . you work yourself up to the top, and then fall right back down!

evette

·
Registered
474 Posts
JRsRoxxyGerlie said:
Okay, Drunk Ass! I posted that before we talked! Duh! BUT, I am happy for you and I hope you have fun but, it is still UNACCEPTABLE that you're not going because of the reasons that you and I talked about! SO, thanks a lot! My lunch better be extra good now, you owe me twice!

Michelle
I think my reason is very acceptable!

evette said:
Brian and I may go out there tomorrow. Sounds like fun!

And yeah, sounds to me like I got left out of another party. Whatever Chris . . . you work yourself up to the top, and then fall right back down!

evette
Oh sh-t. I'm in trouble now. Next time I swear you will be there, you've yet to see me in that state, it makes for some GREAT times. :lol: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
SILVER-ES said:
Oh sh-t. I'm in trouble now. Next time I swear you will be there, you've yet to see me in that state, it makes for some GREAT times. :lol: :thumbsup:
Oh no . . . if you don't want me there then that's totally cool. I know when I am not wanted. You go ahead and take Michelle out to another lunch . . . it's fine. We'll see who helps you out with that slow a$$ automatic of yours!

evette

·
Registered
474 Posts
evette said:
Oh no . . . if you don't want me there then that's totally cool. I know when I am not wanted. You go ahead and take Michelle out to another lunch . . . it's fine. We'll see who helps you out with that slow a$$ automatic of yours!

evette
Ok, so you don't want to come to the next one, that's cool too. :lol:

And you'll hate me even more anyways, my plans for the neon don't realy coincide with yours. :lol:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts