Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My father in-law is a Chrysler employee so I indirectly receive the Chrysler discount on vehicles. My question is does this discount carry over to Mopar accessories? (IE, Stage 1, BOV, etc.)

·
Registered
727 Posts
In a way it does. He has to go on the dashboard system and get a coupon for you. He gets 4 a year and they are 25% off i used one and got my stage 2 for 1200.

Paul

·
Banned
3,841 Posts
prpaster said:
In a way it does. He has to go on the dashboard system and get a coupon for you. He gets 4 a year and they are 25% off i used one and got my stage 2 for 1200.

Paul

You don't need Dashboard as noted by the above post. And you get 5-6 25% discounts on OVER-THE-COUNTER Mopar Parts/Accessories.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Would that include Stage III coilovers? or are they not over the counter?

I get the discount, wish it applied to the damn car though....

Sucks I didn't even bother to try this for my cat-back or stage 2.

·
Registered
51 Posts
:crying: Any on-line places have good deals.. My dad works for DCX but stage 1 for my pt localy is 600 and on line it is 449...
Or can i call a number and order it via phone?

·
Registered
796 Posts
Ok guys and gals here it is from a daimler chrysler employee. The link above is for the employees SID or CID number. It is a program that diamler chrysler has for all of their employees to purchase parts/accesories at cost up to 6 times a year. This does not mean you get 6 parts/accesories a year at cost, its for 6 invoices. So you can have as many parts/accesories on an invoice as you want and get them all at cost assuming you havent used up all 6 of the discount codes you generate with the above link. The catch is the invoice has to be billed to the employee whos discount code you have generated.

And yes this discount goes for alllllllllll of daimler chrysler products. Parts, accesories, performance parts. But not their vehicles :gay: I'd be driving an 06 2500 megacab deisel for my daily if we could use it on the vehicles.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Epix said:
Ok guys and gals here it is from a daimler chrysler employee. The link above is for the employees SID or CID number. It is a program that diamler chrysler has for all of their employees to purchase parts/accesories at cost up to 6 times a year. This does not mean you get 6 parts/accesories a year at cost, its for 6 invoices. So you can have as many parts/accesories on an invoice as you want and get them all at cost assuming you havent used up all 6 of the discount codes you generate with the above link. The catch is the invoice has to be billed to the employee whos discount code you have generated.

And yes this discount goes for alllllllllll of daimler chrysler products. Parts, accesories, performance parts. But not their vehicles :gay: I'd be driving an 06 2500 megacab deisel for my daily if we could use it on the vehicles.
I know where is a good place to order.. even with my 25% it's still 450 why bother... where can I get them for 25% off MSRP...?? it's 400 at mopar supercenter.com GRRRR

1 - 10 of 10 Posts