Dodge SRT Forum banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts
i beleive the magnum SRT-8 will arriveabout that same time though i don't know i have never looked into it, because while i like the magnum i do not like how de-contented it is i really wish they had made it a wagon of the 300 and not cheapen it in addition to wagoning it. At any rate i will get you your answer and let you know!

Discussion starter · #44 ·
CEO, while you are picking the brains of any DC execs find out when the Magnum will have the HID Xenon option. I really want HID and trying to add them later is painfully expensive with mixed results. Perhaps they will be standard on the Magnum SRT-8.

i am pretty sure they will never be offered, this is one of the "premium options" that the "premium car" (300c) gets and the "regular" (magnum) units won't but let me see wat i can discover for you.

Ok the Magnum SRT-8 will arrive at the same time as the SRT-8 300, OCTOBER 2004. Hope that helps in your decision, i am still looking into the HID/Xenon issue.

CEO said:
i beleive the magnum SRT-8 will arriveabout that same time though i don't know i have never looked into it, because while i like the magnum i do not like how de-contented it is i really wish they had made it a wagon of the 300 and not cheapen it in addition to wagoning it. At any rate i will get you your answer and let you know!

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.