Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn...was at the airport coming back from the east coast and guess what I saw - CHRYSLER guys everywhere waiting for the DC van at the baggage terminal area. Hmmm...something is up at Carlsbad (DC's design and testing area).

The greatest thrill is that the wife drove up in the SRT-4 in front of them. I had to smiled at them as they looked over. I was giving them a silent kudos for a great car.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Wonder what kind of hot bun they got cooking in the oven?? I bet ya it could be for the one of the new 2004 for models, maybe the Crossfire or Pacifica. The 2004's have come out already, I was browsing through dealer inventories and I have seen 2004 Stratus, Interpid, etc. I'm starting to get really ercked b/c the 2004 models are out already and my 2003 SRT-4 is STILL not here! :evil: If I weren't so deicated to this car, I'd be looking for something else.

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Well, there are a few of the pre-production SRT-4's at the proving ground in AZ right now. Matbe they just came from there with our Mopar upgrades (hope hope hope) :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts