Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am getting an IPP hood next week and wondered if someone could Photo chop this eblue with the base IPP hood in 4 painted scenerios for me please.

They are:

1. paint everything eblue like the car
2. paint the sides and front lip eblue like Dale's car expcept go several more inches toward the center. ie instead of stopping blue at the inner vent line go inward to the top line of the hood bulge.
3. paint everything eblue except of the 2 side vent areas and the round area in front of the middle scoop.
4. paint everything eblue except round area in front of the middle scoop only.

I am attaching the a pic of scarface's car as the template and a pic of Dale's car as kind of what I want for #2.

Thanks in advance for whoever can do this, I really appreciate it.

Attachments

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
scarface said:
of course Im subscribing..could be a new look for my car:)
All we need now is an expert to render the possibilities... hopefully someone will have time to do it in the next few days.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WED21 said:
Sorry it doesn't look all that great but it's late and I'm going to bed!!
I disagree, it looks very good... a lot better than I thought it would in fact. Thanks so much for taking the time to do that version.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WED21 said:
I think these are what you were going for. Let me know if I need to change anything.
Wow, they all look good, I am going to have a hard time choosing. The only tweak would be with the black vents one, having the inner side be a lot farther forward and instead of a square front, then having the line go diagonally like the attached pic.

Thanks again this is really helping me visualize what they look like so I can make an informed decision.

Attachments

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks good, thanks again... that kinda looks a little like some of the mustang hoods painted like that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.