122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original:

Chop:

I think the chop looks pretty hawt.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Most of the Viper owners think that this car looks like poop. It's nothing but a covertible coupe fitted with a hardtop and a poorly designed hatch. This car has a trunk like the last generation Mustang. The folks at DC need to stick to the look of the Comp Coupe for their street Coupe.

Case in point, DC is not selling SRT-10's like they envisioned. Most of the Viper owners did not trade in our GTS's for the SRT-10's. When you look at the SRT's and this prototype, the only thing that I thinkof is compromise. Vipers are all about being over the top... not compromise.

JMO.

Brad

·
Registered
25 Posts
Viper 10 said:
Most of the Viper owners think that this car looks like poop. It's nothing but a covertible coupe fitted with a hardtop and a poorly designed hatch. This car has a trunk like the last generation Mustang. The folks at DC need to stick to the look of the Comp Coupe for their street Coupe.

Case in point, DC is not selling SRT-10's like they envisioned. Most of the Viper owners did not trade in our GTS's for the SRT-10's. When you look at the SRT's and this prototype, the only thing that I thinkof is compromise. Vipers are all about being over the top... not compromise.

JMO.

Brad
Sorry but I disagree. I was at The Viper Owners Invitational in Texas this past September and I saw the car in person. The car looked awesome! Most people agreed, especially after the standing ovation the car received!

As for the Viper SRT not selling your facts are wrong. The Viper SRT in 03 & 04 outsold the 01 & 02 (Rt/10 & GTS) Vipers combined. Production for the 03 Viper was the 4th highest ever in 1 year. Not bad for a "convertible only" model year!

The Viper SRT is one "bad ass" car! :thumbupsq

1 - 4 of 4 Posts