Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked out there website and saw all the stuff they had.. so I got part numbers for the stuff I wanted (welfare sways and bushings), Joe Coleman and his coworkers are amazing. I been talking thur PMs then I called him up and stunned at how great of service they provide. GUYS... this could be the new S&P with getting parts for our cars. Im looking for the chassis mount in the frame and Joe called dealerships nation wide, since they are on backorder, and FOUND ME ONE. Prices are very good and the parts are shipped to them from Detroit and then shipped out to you same day :clap: :clap: Just trying to pass the word around here on the forums so everyone knows THESE GUYS ARE A+++++

Thanks again Joe :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
I checked out there website and saw all the stuff they had.. so I got part numbers for the stuff I wanted (welfare sways and bushings), Joe Coleman and his coworkers are amazing. I been talking thur PMs then I called him up and stunned at how great of service they provide. GUYS... this could be the new S&P with getting parts for our cars. Im looking for the chassis mount in the frame and Joe called dealerships nation wide, since they are on backorder, and FOUND ME ONE. Prices are very good and the parts are shipped to them from Detroit and then shipped out to you same day :clap: :clap: Just trying to pass the word around here on the forums so everyone knows THESE GUYS ARE A+++++

Thanks again Joe :thumbsup:
I have been floating through the website as well....I searched for something off the wall...and found it.....not too often that happens on these dealership type parts websites.

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
2,155 Posts
I just sent them a PM. I'll give them a shot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts