Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Man, they work great. Get one. It sprays a thick layer of foam on the car that helps lift dirt off the paint so you don't scratch the clear coat when using your wash mit. :hi:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I went ahead and order the kit and a gallon of mr . Pink along with a bunch of other goodies from them .. Plus I ended up getting like 150 dollars in free stuff from them so that's pretty cool ... Oh yeah and stripper scent air freshener ! ��

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah I went ahead and order the kit and a gallon of mr . Pink along with a bunch of other goodies from them .. Plus I ended up getting like 150 dollars in free stuff from them so that's pretty cool ... Oh yeah and stripper scent air freshener ! ��
Hey man, is this the Foam gun you got? If so, has it worked well so far, or do you wish you got a cannon instead? I'm thinking about buying one

·
Premium Member
4,961 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,855 Posts
I never use any cloth/rag more than once on my car's finish. Decent detailing/washing cloths aren't that pricey, I'm willing to pay the price to avoid scratches on a car I'll keep forever.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.