Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,255 Posts
There are still some of us old timers popping in here regularly.

Reactions: 1LAPSRT

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hello
I knew the guy who got your blue hood somehow many years ago. His car was orange and blue. I'm guessing he was a hard core Florida Gator fan.

·
Registered
396 Posts
3 year owner and trying to get my first one into top shape. I am the third owner of the car and very lucky... Knowing everything the car needs, I can only imagine what other owners have to deal with.

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
Still have the car (since Oct 03) 24K for miles. Good to see a post from ya Dale.
Cheers!!!

Reactions: 1LAPSRT

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
Had 9 neons over the years, 6 being srt-4's. Currently have a very nice stone white srt-4 now. Have to have a Neon in my life. :). I remember when guys were trading their srt-4 in for a 350z or GTO like crazy. hahaha

·
Registered
514 Posts
Had 9 neons over the years, 6 being srt-4's. Currently have a very nice stone white srt-4 now. Have to have a Neon in my life. :). I remember when guys were trading their srt-4 in for a 350z or GTO like crazy. hahaha
Wow you love srt4s. I'm still on my first. Hopefully we'll be able to 3D print the parts in the future to keep these cars on the road.

·
Registered
10 Posts
What the hell. Got on here for the first time in years and you do too? Finally sold my rise. 16 years old and with 58k miles. Trying to get rid of all the spare parts now

·
Premium Member (Lifetime), SRT of the Month, 2011
8,916 Posts
Hello
I knew the guy who got your blue hood somehow many years ago. His car was orange and blue. I'm guessing he was a hard core Florida Gator fan.
That was David Tenney!

·
Registered
514 Posts
That was David Tenney!
I knew his name. I didn't want to give it out since he's been out of the srt scene for a while. Mr. 1LAPSRT did you ever get your car fixed after your Road Atlanta incident? I'm getting my car ready for Daytona in November. I enjoyed reading about your sub 2 minutes at VIR. Quite an accomplishment.

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Hi Dale. Good to see you on here after being gone so long.
Still have my Solar Yellow 2003 SRT-4 and Stage 3+ toys still works great.
I stopped modding in 2005 which is probably why she still runs so well LOL.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I'm still here. Car isn't running (P0304) and I haven't yet found anyone out here (Los Angeles - SFV) to look at it. Hopefully, I will soon.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I'm surprised by how many old timers still post here. It's good to see.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I'm still here. Car isn't running (P0304) and I haven't yet found anyone out here (Los Angeles - SFV) to look at it. Hopefully, I will soon.
My car had a #4 cylinder misfire and after much troubleshooting I found one of the cam sensor wires had broken inside the connector housing. no clue why the computer didn't throw any cam sensor codes but thats what the problem was. Grabbed a repair kit and havent had a misfire since.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,481 Posts
I still have my original 05 flame red stage 3. That car will never leave my possession. I also picked up a 03 flame red stage 3 srt4 from Maryland a few years back. I had intentions on flipping it, but coming across another one owner (I’m the 2nd), low mileage, full Mopar stage 3, with very minimal mods, I was hard pressed to sell it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm on my second, missing the hell out of my first. Certainly not an old timer. I didn't get my first one until 2013. Traded it for an Escalade, 6 years later traded the Escalade for another SRT4.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts