Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Straight from JMBPerformance. I had him fab me up a custom pressure pipe, the one that comes straight off the turbo. 2.5", with a BOV mount. I can't wait to get this put on with my new Psi-Fi intercooler! I also had him make me some hot/cold side pressure pipes as well! His stuff is top notch, and customer service is hands down the best ever! Check him out!

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
More pics!

Here are some more!

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got a special club price on it :D

As far as how much he'd charge? I dunno really, you'd have to ask. It might be a little higher then some people wanna pay, but then you gotta remember, he bases each part off his own car, which means that for EVERY part he'd make, he's have to rip his car apart. I don't know if he would put these in production, because it's a hassle. Also he can't p-coat it, but I'm gonna paint mine in high temp ceramic paint. Give 'em a holler @ JMPperformance.com :)

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There probably isn't any other gains with it, I never said there was. The main reason that I wanted it there was so I could mount my BOV on the hotside. IMO, there are benifits to this, so I had him make what I wanted :p

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
The main turbo downpipe starts out at 2" and goes to 2.5". This is great for a stock turbo since the outlet is 2", but on a big turbo car (which Mike has in his plans) the turbo outlets are 2.5" (or bigger:)) so 2.5" to 2" to 2.5" is not the hot setup. Having your BOV on the hotside is more efficient than on the cold side because your not passing hot air through the intercooler so it can blow off on the cold side. I don't think there are any big gains in it, but there may be some. I don't even have one on my own car, I've still got my BOV on the cold side just because it looks cool and is alot easier to adjust. Mike just has to be different, thats the best explanation I can think of :rofl: .
Justin

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Different > Me

:D

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
scottmech said:
Something I've found out is if make a pp to fit the stock intercooler, they don't fit real well with the aftermarket ones. So don't be suprised if they don't line up perfectly.

He makes them to fit both stock and aftermarket IC's. I'm confident that it'll fit dead on. Like I said, top notch!

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Mopar211 said:
Having your BOV on the hotside is more efficient than on the cold side because your not passing hot air through the intercooler so it can blow off on the cold side. I don't think there are any big gains in it, but there may be some.
It's better on the hot side because it bleeds the pressure off the compressor wheel quicker................

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.