Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Hey man WTF!!!! why dont you post to get a little get together for some pics??? Well me and 04TurboSRT would of gone, but either way, GOOD PICS, i like you rims. But hey i keep forgeting to get you that # for the windshield,but iam going to get it 2morrow for sure and ill pm you the address and #. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SRTPWR41 said:
Hey man WTF!!!! why dont you post to get a little get together for some pics??? Well me and 04TurboSRT would of gone, but either way, GOOD PICS, i like you rims. But hey i keep forgeting to get you that # for the windshield,but iam going to get it 2morrow for sure and ill pm you the address and #. :thumbsup:
this was a last moment had 2 hours to waste before the sun went down.... and i dont think many guys would attempt to go where i went for that bunker shot...

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
BACARDI_DWB said:
this was a last moment had 2 hours to waste before the sun went down.... and i dont think many guys would attempt to go where i went for that bunker shot...
You might be right,but like i said, me and Julio would of gone, cuz we were thinking of going to take pics,but hey man thats cool. We should do a little something sometime and see whats up, i like ur backgrounds though. Hey you going to the Q this Friday? if so, are you going to run?

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SRTPWR41 said:
You might be right,but like i said, me and Julio would of gone, cuz we were thinking of going to take pics,but hey man thats cool. We should do a little something sometime and see whats up, i like ur backgrounds though. Hey you going to the Q this Friday? if so, are you going to run?

doubt i will go.. clutch is in the mail right now... its barely lasting just running on the street.. lol... yeah we will have to get together for another photo shoot.. i want to go out east by barret junction. there is a barn that is about to fall down that would look sick to get pics next to it.. my pal in his 66 mustang showed me it and we are planning on going out there for a shoot... you guys interested.. its a sweet drive out there also..

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
BACARDI_DWB said:
doubt i will go.. clutch is in the mail right now... its barely lasting just running on the street.. lol... yeah we will have to get together for another photo shoot.. i want to go out east by barret junction. there is a barn that is about to fall down that would look sick to get pics next to it.. my pal in his 66 mustang showed me it and we are planning on going out there for a shoot... you guys interested.. its a sweet drive out there also..
Iam down to go!!!! ill ask Julio if he is down to go,but if we do this, its gona have to be on Sunday cuz he works on Sat :tongue: but damn man that sux that your clutch still sux, hey man quick question, do you have springs on or coil overs? if your running different coil overs, do you still have the stock one laying around? if you do, how much do you want it for? i blew my front right one :flame: :crying:

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^^ thats funny cause i chose that pic as a joke...

i was about to take a ronald mcdonald from a local mcdonalds and roll down the window and put him in the drivers seat... :lol:

·
Premium Member
50,398 Posts
Hey RYAN, you car look so sick. really nice pics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts