Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'd pass this along to you guys : http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...tem=7925164619&category=33630&sspagename=WDVW

3.0" Full Stainless Steel Turbo-Back
Direct Bolt-on, no modifications required
Dyno Tested and Proven to provide 25-30 HP
Mandrel Bent to provide maximum flow
Highly Polished Piping, Muffler and Tips
One Year warranty against any manufacturer defects
Optimize Horsepower and Torque output
Makes a smooth, deep, well tuned sound
Includes all necessary hardware for installation

The fact that it has a warranty drew me in. The seller has great feedback too. And no I'm not affiliated with this guy I just wanted to pass it along and see other people's impressions. I may contact the seller and buy it in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
thats the HP Exhaust.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
yea hp racing exhaust. Why the f*k cant some1 come out with an exhuast like that..for that price...without that damn muffler....just a resonator in the middle.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
without 4.5 inch tips...

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
25-30hp? lol the open exhaust that sport compact car did gained them 4hp, i guess these guys use special metal, haha.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I got one of these off ebay on mine. Quality is excellent. Beautiful polished stainless!! I had a S2 on my car with stock exhaust and it was going 13.8s. Put this system on with a 3" housing and now go 13.30s. The muffler tones down the goofy bubbles. Believe it doesn't hurt the performace. There is an old thread on here with all the guys that bought this. Near everyone loved it!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.