Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm waiting on a new digi cam so I had to take these pics with my camera phone. The pics don't do it justice as towards the top of the antenna it makes it looks distorted and thinner. Its all the same size so disregard it. I didn't want to spend $25 for the antennas sold online since I couldn't justify it. I'll probably get the stealth mod and get rid of the thing all together down the line. It looks really good though and the recpetion is great. I actually notice one station that wasn't picking up good before sounding nice now. For $5 you can't beat it. Its a regular antenna wrapped in rubber.

Pics:

·
Registered
642 Posts
that's awesome man. def gonna be the next thing i buy for my car....can't beat it for $5. was there a specific part number or like universal fit for dodges?

·
Super Moderator
64,297 Posts
the only thing about those antennas is that after a while they start to stay a little bent.. at first only when youre driving but after a few months they wont stand straight anymore.. good deal for 5 bucks tho..

i think im gonna look into one of the shorty ones that are metal

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
smoger said:
the only thing about those antennas is that after a while they start to stay a little bent.. at first only when youre driving but after a few months they wont stand straight anymore.. good deal for 5 bucks tho..

i think im gonna look into one of the shorty ones that are metal

THESE GUYS make some good sheeyot. No SRT stuff on the website but Blackirish has their shorty metal antenna for PT cruiser and it's the shiz.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
instylz said:
ok this antenna is alright but it looks like a flacid penis when your going anywhere above 25mph....I'm gonna go the full billet route. Good for $5 but I don't like the swaying.
Haha that's what I have to. It's flacid once you start driving at any speed for me. I hated the stock antenna. It's was just horrible looking. I went and got the new antenna the very first day I had my car.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.