Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in chicago own one, i am going to be visiting chicago this weekend and was wondering if anyone in chicago would like to come and give me a ride, i am in nebraska and we won't get em here for a while, but maybe someone near chicago can take me for a ride, thank you, and please please someone consider, i don't want a trip to chicago to be boring!!! I will most likely buy one when they come out in nebraska, but just as a teaser to myself a ride would hold me off for a month or TWO!!

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Where you at in Nebraska? I'm in Wichita, Kansas and I have one. My dad used to live in Lincoln, and it was only about a 5 hour drive up there.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Where are you going around Chicago? I have the only one :D so far in Illinois. Maybe we can set something up for the weekend. I work Saturday, but Sunday we could arrange something. Let me know what your plans are and we can try to work something out. I live about 20 minutes from Downtown.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i live in OMAHA, at least until i am out of college, GeneraLee, i will be staying like right downtown at the renaissance on one wacker drive, will be arriving on saturday in the evening, have all day sunday to do stuff, and then leaving monday night, so any time on sunday would be good, I am just so infatuated with this car, and i figure this might be my chance to at least see one and maybe ride in one!!! PM me!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
hkarpf6045
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing