Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Dodge Neon SRT Been in an accident so starting to fix it.
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 SRT that got T-Boned a while back. I needed to replace the driver's door. Finally found one at a wrecking yard. Everything worked out great when I put the "new" door on except the lock. I have taken the door handle off the old door and taken the lock out of the handle. How do I get the electrical connector off the lock cylinder? I would love to be able to lock the car up again.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
I have a 2005 SRT that got T-Boned a while back. I needed to replace the driver's door. Finally found one at a wrecking yard. Everything worked out great when I put the "new" door on except the lock. I have taken the door handle off the old door and taken the lock out of the handle. How do I get the electrical connector off the lock cylinder? I would love to be able to lock the car up again.

Thanks.
None of my cars had an electrical connector on the lock cylinder... they both had one on the latch assembly.

In reviewing the 05 manual it doesn't mention a door lock cylinder electrical switch or assembly.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.