Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi every1!

I started a thread in the performance mod section, but i think local guys should know about this for sure:hi:

I want to know how many of you would be interrested in the following carbonfiber parts:

- widebody front fenders, like the ones on my car ~$600
- OEM front fenders ~$450
- doors ~$600/door
- front splitter ~$250
- rear diffuser ~$400
- side skirts ~$300
- center console lid ~$30
- gas tank door(not an overlay) ~ $50
- sunroof delete ~ $80
- dashboard console trim(the silver one around the buttons) not an overlay ~$50
- license plate holder's trim ~$25
- front canards ~$125

The prices are approximate, depends on number of people interrested can be more or less, will have to see once we are done...

Let me know what you guys would be interrested in.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
wide body fenders? for sure i'm down... need some better pictures though :readclose side skirts i'd buy if they had some sort of extra protection by the wheel wells... don't feel like buying it and getting it cracked a few days later by a nasty little rock or something... rear diffuser probably not but i would like to see the design...

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I think all these would be very cool. When they become actually reality is the question :thumbsup:

- OEM front fenders
- doors
- rear diffuser (It depends on design)
- center console lid
- gas tank door(not an overlay) - dashboard console trim
- license plate holder's trim

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Most of the stuff will be available in a couple of weeks, except for the doors and the oem fenders, since first we are doing the wide body fenders and the little stuff that's not as time consuming as the doors:)

as soon as i have pictures will post them of the rear diffuser and the rest of the stuff

·
Premium Member
50,398 Posts
who will be making these items? will the company/ maker becoming a vendor?
i would love a set of widebody fenders..............

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Ohhhhh a couple of weeks :clap: Most of the time its months and those months become a year and just never. This will be very cool.

So who will be making this stuff

·
Registered
229 Posts
Zero46 said:
Pending design on the rear diffuser i might be down.
same here, i like them but no the cbd one it's to bulky. if you make one like this i'll be all over it.........

·
Registered
890 Posts
I know im not in Cali, but am moving to Co soon. Id be interested in a rear diffuser like the Mopar Lite-Weight one as well.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well they will be made pretty soon, not in months or years or never :) The molds should be ready by next weekend then we can jump onto making a few sets so if you guys are interrested let me know now!

CF front bumper with a lip...hmm...maybe later, but right now the to do list is way too long:)

Hey mole'... you owe me a rear diffuser, well i mean josh at evilcreations does, but i can't get a hold of him for months now so i guess that was a loss on my side... I am making the cf ones anyway so it doesn't matter, but josh won't have too much credit with me in the future....

Oh and yes it will be like the mopar lightwheight one, but with an option to compensate the oem dual exhaust or side exhaust

·
Registered
890 Posts
JohnyNFS said:
Well they will be made pretty soon, not in months or years or never :) The molds should be ready by next weekend then we can jump onto making a few sets so if you guys are interrested let me know now!

CF front bumper with a lip...hmm...maybe later, but right now the to do list is way too long:)

Hey mole'... you owe me a rear diffuser, well i mean josh at evilcreations does, but i can't get a hold of him for months now so i guess that was a loss on my side... I am making the cf ones anyway so it doesn't matter, but josh won't have too much credit with me in the future....

Oh and yes it will be like the mopar lightwheight one, but with an option to compensate the oem dual exhaust or side exhaust
Beautiful! :clap:

·
Premium Member
50,398 Posts
JohnyNFS said:

i dont know Josh at Evilcreations. i have yet to do any sells for them, so im not too sure what you mean by that, but send me a PM with more info.

also if you have any of these CF parts done by the time of the meet at my house, bring them down to show them off. its cool with me.

·
Premium Member
50,398 Posts
SPCorBUST said:
SilverSerfer said:
also a cf trunklid with the PVO spoiler molded in
x2... that would be teh sex!!![/QUOTE]
x3 on that one.

vBulletin Message
Sorry! This forum is not accepting new posts.

WTF????????????????

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Alright i'll bring my car to your meet with some stuff on it to droooooole at :) lol
I will make the trunk lid with the pvo spoiler incorporated, but what do you guys think about making it a bit longer and a bit more sticking up? I want to know how you guys want it, otherwise it will be just the standard pvo end...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts