Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
theres the kaminari.com one where the hood scoop is ginormous and reminds me of batman, then theres the IP2 one with the two inset scoops from modernperformance.com, you can also get the fiber images OEM hood from modernperformance, if your going for a OEM style i say get a FI one because those look the best imo. theres also a VIS one but the scoop is useless and its not built for the srt4 so dont bother trying to find it. those are the only ones i know that are out for our cars right now. CarbonEFX also sells a cheap version of the OEM Style cf hood on EBAY or form revolutionmotorsports (but ive heard they take long as hell to ship to you or even process your order).

Fiber Images

IP2

Kaminari

·
Registered
457 Posts
Who sells the colored cf hoods? I was more specifically refering to the silver ones.
Also, Carbon by design sells two styles of the srt hoods as well.
thanks

·
Registered
4,008 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Are they nice or are they junk? Fit and finish is more what I'm curious about.
and thanks for the quick reply.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
the only hoods ive seen good fitment and quality for are the kaminari hood and the fiber images hood. maybe the ip2 also, but all the others people have gotten bad feedback, even the carbonbydesign stuff. the colored hoods LOOK fine in pictures, but people say theres gaps they cant fix in them, lets just say the people who got the colored ones didnt seem satisfied

·
Registered
457 Posts
Huh. Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I have seen JSP hoods last more than three years without ANY discoloration.

Fit is about on par with others.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts