Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is lookin for a SRT, they got tons...
5 oranges!!
2 blues
1 black
3 silvers
1 red

i love that orange...thought about coming home with one...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,138 Posts
fuck central dodge..i hate those bastards
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,844 Posts
yeah FUCK central dodge, I hate those basterds....they almost fucked my friend but he was smart and didn't let them screw him outta a warranty...oh wait, wasn't it ben?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
v8killa said:
yeah FUCK central dodge, I hate those basterds....they almost fucked my friend but he was smart and didn't let them screw him outta a warranty...oh wait, wasn't it ben?
yup that was me...but they have changed a bit...the guys that were tryin to screw me got FIRED! thats what they get for fucking with me...they have like changed management 3 times in the past year
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,138 Posts
you can go there and try gettin a deal..but i wouldnt be surprised if they tried given you some mark up bullshit like they always do..that place is a complete joke
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,138 Posts
Btrturbcharged said:
damn, what did they do to you Scott?
when i first went to buy a srt-4 in person i went to central dodge..my dad had bought many vehicles there when it was "central dodge" back in 98 or so..but anyway so i went there,they had a black one w. viper seats..i was so ready for one..they let me and my dad take the car out for a test drive and everything..and after the drive it was gettin late like 830 pm at night..you can;t really do deals at night..i've always did it early morning and get the car the same day kinda deal..but anyway when my dad said he didnt wantto make any deals till me and my dad had a talk and went over finances and stuff and the guy flipped out and told me and my dad that we were never interested and we just wanted to drive the car,,,he "knows our kind and how we are".. talk about a lil out of line..i wanted to punch the dude..we just walked out a few weeks later i bought my car from dartmouth dodge who i dont really like but there was no bullshitting involved
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
664 Posts
NBSRT04 said:
when i first went to buy a srt-4 in person i went to central dodge..my dad had bought many vehicles there when it was "central dodge" back in 98 or so..but anyway so i went there,they had a black one w. viper seats..i was so ready for one..they let me and my dad take the car out for a test drive and everything..and after the drive it was gettin late like 830 pm at night..you can;t really do deals at night..i've always did it early morning and get the car the same day kinda deal..but anyway when my dad said he didnt wantto make any deals till me and my dad had a talk and went over finances and stuff and the guy flipped out and told me and my dad that we were never interested and we just wanted to drive the car,,,he "knows our kind and how we are".. talk about a lil out of line..i wanted to punch the dude..we just walked out a few weeks later i bought my car from dartmouth dodge who i dont really like but there was no bullshitting involved

their gonna give me a 05 for 1% under invoice....cant complain
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mrez said:
their gonna give me a 05 for 1% under invoice....cant complain
gonna get the one with a sunroof?
i just love that color. i seriously thought about trading my car in...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,138 Posts
mrez said:
their gonna give me a 05 for 1% under invoice....cant complain
thats a hell of a deal..you can;t complain at all..sweet color also
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
664 Posts
bruins013 said:
gonna get the one with a sunroof?
i just love that color. i seriously thought about trading my car in...

i didnt see one with a sunroof....but im gonna have them put one in if i get it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
mrez said:
i didnt see one with a sunroof....but im gonna have them put one in if i get it.
they just got one...it was in the "just off the truck" section...2 of the oranges and 1 silver were over there...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,755 Posts
IbJoEc said:
Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. Either way I can't stand the one in dedham.
Its Norwood, not Dedham, but we get what you mean. As far as Central Dodge goes, my father worked for Central Chrysler Jeep, etc. for about 13 years and is really good friends with the owners (Catonese-can't spell it and I can't remember the other co owners name), anyways, when we buy cars we are still able to get the empolyee discounted price, so I may have to head down to check it out.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top