Dodge SRT Forum banner

241 - 260 of 285 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #242
Lets keep the selling off here guys or they will close the thread. But hey, I'm down lets revive it!!! Did yall here about the new part of track they opened at Barber?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #245
I'm in Carbon Hill, which is close to Jasper.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #246
And yes, They Added a reconfigurable small track and skidpad where the old motocross used to be. I guess there going to use it for Karting, drifting, autocross kinda thing.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #248
Whats everybody been up to? lets get a roll call! everybody say Hello!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #249

·
Registered
257 Posts
Man, I sold my stg3 srt4 back in December/January and just purchased a 2012 Audi s4 prestige 6spd and oh my goodness, this thing is fun. Never thought I could drive anything that was more fun that the srt, being I had 3 of them, but I really enjoy this car. I still may buy another srt4 for my daily driver but I still drive my kia spectra as my daily.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #251
That's awesome ! I love the Audi s4 's I always kinda wanted a Audi TT myself.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #253
I'm still here, working on my car right now, just got off the phone with Kevin at AGP. He's starting work on my tune. I'm installing return line, injectors, 3bar sensors, and boost controller tonight.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #255
Precision 5431e. I'm looking for a safe pump gas 375-400 hp. Texas is a long drive.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Nice! Yeah i came across a good deal and couldn't pass it up. I'm all for a road trip anyways. We need to put together some sort of weekly meet. You ever meet with any other srts here?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #257
What other srt's? Lol... Na man, only one or two of them around me and I haven't seen them in a while.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #260
I bet not, try the srt Facebook page. I've never seen a yellow one around here. Or a red one for that matter.

241 - 260 of 285 Posts