Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 285 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could we get a central alabama thread going. Birmingham and surrounding areas post up and tell us where you are from.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well good, i guess that makes us the king shits on here. Where you at?, I'm real close to jasper, Walkercounty.

·
Registered
158 Posts
hey guys there are a few of us over here in arab i have a big turbo 05 and my buddy has a stage three and then a few others are running bolt on cars

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Cullman AL, Been here 5 years, owned car since I signed up here.
New Stock turbo with around 10k on it. No DSP yet though......

·
Registered
377 Posts
Newest one to the club in good ol central bama. 2004 stage 3 with alot of goodies :) lol 30 mins from t-town, Jasper, and Winfield. Hang out in Winfield most of the time. But any who I'm here now and glad to be a owner.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I have no clue I don't see many srt in the area like I used too which figures I get one and everyone has moved on lol. But that's ok cause I love the car so far

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Newest one to the club in good ol central bama. 2004 stage 3 with alot of goodies :) lol 30 mins from t-town, Jasper, and Winfield. Hang out in Winfield most of the time. But any who I'm here now and glad to be a owner.
I have no clue I don't see many srt in the area like I used too which figures I get one and everyone has moved on lol. But that's ok cause I love the car so far
Glad to have you on my thread, i'm real close to you... Carbon hill... White stage 1 stock turbo. Lots of other shit. Bought my car new in 05. Would like to meet up . Never seen a stage 3 in person. My wife works in Winfield at the hospital.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Glad to have you on my thread, i'm real close to you... Carbon hill... White stage 1 stock turbo. Lots of other shit. Bought my car new in 05. Would like to meet up . Never seen a stage 3 in person. My wife works in Winfield at the hospital.
Dude I spend like 98% of my time in Winfield at my friends house and got through carbon hill all the time on the weekends going to work. I used to go to carbon hill but when the high school burnt I transferred to hubbertville lol we may know each other lol. Yea I'm up too meet ya sometime. Phone number is 205-441-1865 hit me up one day I'll be in Winfield prolly all week about 3 or later till 9 or 10 at night. And my buddy lives about 10 mins from the hospital towards carbon hill.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Mods to mine are as follows

Engine and performance:
Mopar stage 3 w/ toys
Port n polish turbo
Port n polish exhaust manifold
Port n polish o2 housing
Exhaust manifold-ceramic coating in and out o2 housing
Ceramic coating in/out mopar bov
DCR oil pump
DCR Oil pickup tube
DCR big oil filter kit
DCR windage tray
AEM Sri
Quick whips fmic
Slowboy racing crash bar
Torque solutions phantom black engine/trans mounts
255lph fuel pump
Fuel pump rewire kit
Hood struts
180 degree thermostat
2 catch cans
P-works grounding kit
3in E.D turbo back exhaust w/ magnaflow crossflow muffler

AND THAT'S JUST A TEASER LOL

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dude I spend like 98% of my time in Winfield at my friends house and got through carbon hill all the time on the weekends going to work. I used to go to carbon hill but when the high school burnt I transferred to hubbertville lol we may know each other lol. Yea I'm up too meet ya sometime. Phone number is 205-441-1865 hit me up one day I'll be in Winfield prolly all week about 3 or later till 9 or 10 at night. And my buddy lives about 10 mins from the hospital towards carbon hill.
Cool, I was in the last class to graduate out of the old school on the hill b4 it burnt...class of 01... guess that makes me old. And my moms side of the family all lives in hubbertville. But anyway yes i would be glad to see your car. Can i ask where you bought that car with such expensive mods around HERE??? or did you add all the parts?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Cool, I was in the last class to graduate out of the old school on the hill b4 it burnt...class of 01... guess that makes me old. And my moms side of the family all lives in hubbertville. But anyway yes i would be glad to see your car. Can i ask where you bought that car with such expensive mods around HERE??? or did you add all the parts?
I actually bought it from the cars 2nd owner in Winfield. The first owner did the stage 3 and the second done alot more lol I have 2 pages. And as a matter of fact I think I saw you today at the chevron right off the Parrish exit. I was stopping to get gas but no luck lol. I gave you my number in my previous reply just text me sometime and we will get together I need help hooking up my aem wideband and you already have one so yea I'm your guine pig lol......

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I actually bought it from the cars 2nd owner in Winfield. The first owner did the stage 3 and the second done alot more lol I have 2 pages. And as a matter of fact I think I saw you today at the chevron right off the Parrish exit. I was stopping to get gas but no luck lol. I gave you my number in my previous reply just text me sometime and we will get together I need help hooking up my aem wideband and you already have one so yea I'm your guine pig lol......
Yes man.. that was me. I'm an electrician and we were hooking up the generators. We did finally get them going later but we made alot of people mad waiting in line. You should've come by to say somthing i didn't see you. Yes man i would like to help you with that wideband, but not alot of time between my 9 month old boy and my job, and me workin on my srt and my supra turbo, but i will find try to find time to help. I'll text u my number later... my names josh...

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Naders' SUCK! Any way, who else was hit? I watched as one was bearing down on us...lifted up........... go overhead ... then touch down in down town Cullman and rip everything to shreds... I'm Lucky to still be here, I live 1 mile from all the damage..
in the first clip we are 1 mile ~~~> that way...

·
Registered
377 Posts
luckily say i live in a circle with a dot in the middle.....im the dot and the circle is where all 5 naders went lol thats me i live right in the center of all of it and not one touched me lol......lucky i guess but i do hate it for the victims....

·
Registered
377 Posts
Yes man.. that was me. I'm an electrician and we were hooking up the generators. We did finally get them going later but we made alot of people mad waiting in line. You should've come by to say somthing i didn't see you. Yes man i would like to help you with that wideband, but not alot of time between my 9 month old boy and my job, and me workin on my srt and my supra turbo, but i will find try to find time to help. I'll text u my number later... my names josh...
haha and to make matters even more weird that morning i seen you at the cafe shop in carbon hill lol you must have been eating breakfast.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hell... didn't even rain here in carbon hill. And thats suprising since we usually catch all the shit that comes thru here.... Stage3, I've been meaning to hit you up. My wife said she seen yours in winfield. Is it electric blue?

1 - 20 of 285 Posts
About this Discussion
284 Replies
28 Participants
RTShadow
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing